Honeycomb bravo throttle, delayed again for me

I’m in the US, but can imagine that the supply chain is highly strained globally right now! Thanks for the info.

Is all about money my friend. My my wife ordered mine back in August and after I sent an email on the 30th of December, the day it was supposed to be shipped, I got an email yesterday with the tracking number. It looks like mine will be here on the 11th. Finally!

I ordered from Transair pilot shop on 5 Dec not expecting to see anything for months and mine is now coming tomorrow. Not sure how they are allocating stock it feels like a lottery to me

I’d recommend downloading the FedEx app and creating an account. I didn’t get my tracking information until yesterday. My expected delivery said January 11th as well and my wife just said it arrived.

Week 4 factory pre-order. It’s on the other side of town with a delivery date of tomorrow.

Still waiting notification from Mighty Ape NZ for my shipment, appt 15th Jan 2021 but we will see

This is pretty much what product releases are like during a pandemic, they can’t make enough units as quick as the orders roll in. This was a huge issue for Thrustmaster recently, too much demand and not enough product. I feel bad for those of you that have to wait, it just is what it is. Here is to 2021!

I ordered mine with Amazon UK in March Last year as you can see. Got email after email saying the date was moved and now nothing from them just this.

That’s really disappointing… there really should be some recourse, but I wouldn’t know what else to do but cancel the order and then you’re back at the end of some other line.

As the OP if this thread, I an curious as to why people continue to reffer to week 3, 4, 5 of production. Have there only been 5 weeks of production in total? Christmas in China is not a closing period at all ( however Chineese newyear certainly is).
I would expect honeycomb production to run at full steam at present and covid does not seem to be an issue in China.
Week 1 to 5 production was from end November and into December, as I recall.
Have production stopped after week 5?
Does Honeycomb have their own production in China or are they producing at an independent factory? (who might have other product lines to produce)
I appreciate that this is all questions that should be put to Honeycomb themselves, but they might not want to give a straight answer and there are quite a few on this forum that appear to have some insight into what goes on.
My Bravo is set to arrive on 21 January by the local retailer I have bought by. So I am not one of those that had preordered directly by Honeycomb.
Will i get one or not in January??

Honestly, with every day that passes, the throttle holds less and less excitement. It’s beyond funny at this point. First world problems I guess. Pointless to cancel for the reason you set out.

Looks like a crapshoot. I ordered mine from Honeycomb Dec 20. Their site said they had a few available from the 5th week production. I received it yesterday. Not setup yet, but it is a beautiful piece of hardware.

yes, it’s odd. mine ordered 9/2, getting it today. the distribution chain seems to be a bit random.

Got an email from my source at mightyape.co.nz that the bravo is ment to arrive on the 15th Jan then will be overnighter to customers inc me w00000p

Mine arrived today, still in box. Will setup later tonight when I have time between riots in WDC. I can watch news and configure it at same time. Long live the Republic. There are several good video’s on how to do for each plane I fly. It should take a hour of so. If I setup, and then unplug, assume I will have to do it all over again. I don’t have great office setup, so it won’t be able to stay in the place I need to put it to use.

I hate to say it but I don’t think that any retailers outside of HC really have a good idea of when they will arrive. I think they are all preliminary dates that just keep getting pushed further and further.

I got mine today as well, and played with it for a little bit. I plan on saving different configs for each aircraft type, so it will take a while. Tons of options.

Finally received mine earlier today. Just 48 hrs ago it was in Hong Kong. Look forward to setting it up but feel I’ve go catching up to do on the proper way to get it to work in each of my three sims - MSFS, P3D, X-Plane. Excited however for the prospect of one throttle system to cover all but perhaps DCS flying.

Unless you have the C130 mod then it’s perfect :wink:

Keep the faith - it is amazing - I pre-ordered mine with a retailer 07/07/2020. It arrived 01/04/2021, mid-day. Haven’t had a lot of time in it but the first flights were immediately incredible - I have never had a throttle quad before so for me it has been transformative. Couple it with the Honeycomb yoke and now I eagerly await their pedals later in the year (and their HOTAS setup) - will be set for years. The quality of the build is that good.

2 Likes