Honeycomb bravo throttle, delayed again for me

Week 4 order. Just had it delivered

Same here. Week 4 production and was delivered this morning.

Mine is sitting at the port here in NZ where it has been for a couple of weeks, im ment to be getting it around the 15th Jan 2021 but due to the quarantine of incoming goods and the port workers being overwhelmed im not overly worried it will arrive soonTM

Mine is at my local post office waiting for me to collect it. Just need the yoke and pedals I ordered alongside to get there nowā€¦

Picked up mine today. Now to go and configure it while waiting for my yoke to arriveā€¦

Who did you pre-order through? Was it PB Tech?

Iā€™m in Auckland and waiting for mine which was pre-ordered.

I got mine through gorrila gaming which is mighty ape gaming division

1 Like

I was in week 5 of the HC direct website sales (ordered it on 9/2/2020), and got a notice mine shipped 12/31, due 1/11 (Iā€™m in Nashville TN).

Thanks. I pre-ordered mine from PB Tech in October.
I am supposed to be in their first batch, which is 30 units in total. Yes, bummer about the Port situation. Vessels are waiting at anchorage at the back of Rangitoto Island for about 1.5 - 2 weeks to berth. The fault is squarely with the Port itself not planning properly for an automation project that is going wrong. They laid off labour to replace them with robots and now they donā€™t have enough labour left at the port to cope with the automation problems they have. I work for a shipping line. Thanks for the info and I will check with PB Tech with an update next week. Hopefully mid Jan is going to hold. Meanwhile Iā€™m using VR with the G2 Reverb and it is totally amazing! Caveat - you need a very beefy PC though, ideally with latest gen CPU and GPU.

I ordered my throttle quadrant on 9/2 and was also informed of week 5 production on 11/10. Also listed as 12/30 for units to begin shipping. Iā€™m in Phoenix. Did you get an email from them? Iā€™ve not yet received anything other than the order confirmation and production email from 11/10.

Hi, I havenā€™t gotten an email from Honey Comb about the shipping. I just got a fedex international shipping notice from Hong Kong that had a reference on it labelled ā€œ#HCā€. Iā€™m pretty sure it is the HC throttle as I donā€™t have anything else coming in from overseas at the moment. I imagine Iā€™ll get an email from Honey Comb at some point, but who knows?
Mark

Good to know, Mark, thanks. Glad itā€™s en-route - thatā€™s good news.

1 Like

I ordered my Bravo September 1st and got a week 4 notification. It was supposed to ship 12/23, and it did, but itā€™s been sitting for 8 days in Lantau Island, HK. The shipping information says itā€™s supposed to be delivered on 01/06, but for the life of me, I canā€™t understand them scanning it every day and not putting it on a plane.

EDIT: And my compulsion got the better of me. I ordered a set of Logitech pedals to go along. I have the old Saitec yoke that will have to do for now until the Alphas are available. I canā€™t wait for Charlie to be released, itā€™ll take too long.

Hopefully you will each get yours soon cause you will absolutely love it. I just canā€™t tell you how it feels pushing the four thrust levers of the 747ā€¦

1 Like

Where are you located? If youā€™re in the UK, you can probably expect further delays.

For a little background, since Christmas, HK Government has imposed mandatory 21 day quarantine on all flight crew inbound from the UK and South Africa (previously it was only 24hr). Because of this, all remaining PAX flights (which hold significant belly cargo) have been cancelled, and cargo only flights have been reduced significantly. With this capacity reduction, anything other than essential & high value/priority cargo can expect delays.

Hereā€™s what Honeycomb shared with me on the status of my week 5 build today:

ā€œWe have begun shipments on week 5 production units.

If you have yet to receive your tracking number, then it hasnā€™t shipped just yet. Let me explain. First, FedEx is processing a great many packages of ours, but they are also handing around 70% of COVID Vaccine distribution around the world. Your product is boxed up and ready to ship, When your package ships, it is scanned in and an email is automatically generated to the recipient. No email means it hasnā€™t shipped just yet, but it will happen this week if not today.ā€

Soonā€¦soon.

Hi Fmgc320, in the FWIW category, I did finally receive an email from Honeycomb on January 4th, 4 days after I got the fedex notice of shipping.

[update-now set for delivery today, Jan 6 (shipped 12/31/20) from Hong Kong]

Iā€™m a week fiver as well and just got a notification from FedEx that it is on the truck for delivery today. Looks like it moved pretty fast based on the FedEx tracking page.

Nice. I also just started getting shipment info last night via email. Itā€™s been with FedEx since 12/31.

@TBHpapa, I have a similar progression. Itā€™s sitting in Lantau Island right now. Looking at FlightAware, I believe FX has a daily 777 leaving Hong Kong for Anchorage leaving around 4am Mountain time. Perhaps it makes tomorrowā€™s flight. :slight_smile:

My week 4 was released from customs this morning, and should be at my doorstep tomorrow. Canā€™t wait, but Iā€™ve now gotten no updates from GameStop on my rudder pedals. Itā€™s always something, right?