Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant trim wheel suddenly very insensitive (as of World Update 4)

That’s true, it’s not cheap but on the other hand 3rd party tools such as FSUIPC, spad-next, Axis and Ohs etc offer many more options to properly configure the user’s controls. I have a Bravo too and default config is more or less fine for most things, however since I began programming mappings via spad-next (mainly based on these profiles) I’ve managed to create much more useful scenarios without even reading the documentation or having to write code as the GUI is relatively intuitive if you find a couple of ready configurations (I think you can still write more complex scripts if you want to).

I can now control the degrees of heading knob at will (1, 3 or 10 degrees per click), set the trim wheel to register for e.g. 3 clicks per input instead of 1, assign buttons to do specific things under specific conditions such as control transponder modes with the same button I also control various other knobs (e.g. Altitude), choose to display either DME1 or DME2 data on my Logitech Radio panel (until I get a second one), create additional scenarios for Elgato Stream Deck and so on. And each of these profiles is configured per aircraft type and easily selectable. It’s a far cry from MSFS default controls which put a hard limit to what I can program on my controllers and after a week of using them I can’t really go back. So it was $90 well spent for spad-next (had to go for the complete edition which also offers support for Elgato and MIDI controllers such as Behringer X-Touch Mini).