Hong Kong City Times Kai Tak cruise terminal exclusion not working

I have purchased the HK city times for a long time in the market place, and using Redwing’s Kai Tak airport also, previously the kai tak exclude package in the samscene 3D web works flawlessly to remove only the cruise terminal.

But seems after WU7 unless I departed from Kai Tak Airport the cruise terminal is always there obstructing the runway. Anyone have a solution?

It is probably related to the addon’s position in the Content.xml file in the local cache folder.
Open the Content.xml file, it will allow you to understand the rest of this post.

I “believe” the higher the number, the higher the priority in loading a file, so any file that has a larger number, will be displayed instead of the files below it.
You can try moving the order of the lines to give the exclude file more priority.

I flew there yesterday and it works well. The prioriorities are important, yes. You need to place the exclusion file AFTER (below) the Samscene scenery, so that it can delete the terminal. The addons in the bottom of the Content.xml are the last to be loaded in game and therefore they have higher priority over the previous.

Cheers

3 Likes

This solved the problem. Never thought of that’s possible

1 Like