HOTAS Controls stop responding every 2 mins

The two of us can’t be the only ones with this issue. Mine is almost identical to yours. Only happens in VR. No change to hardware configuration, usb ports/hubs, etc. from SU6 to SU7. Every controller except my pitch/roll (TM TCA Airbus) stops working. It seems to coincide with the mouse almost ‘losing focus’ on the app. Most times, a middle click of the mouse enables the mouse cursor again and snaps all the other controls back to normal operation, but other times, i have to keep moving the mouse cursor (to prevent it from timing out and going invisible) in order to make throttle adjustments, etc. I have tried everything i could think of to fix this, including usb power management settings, tweaking which USB ports I’m using, setting my mouse/controller settings to default and I’m at a loss. Rolling cache is disabled. Again, only happens in MSFS. X-Plane, DCS in VR are working without any issues. I’m not sure if it is linked to any of the following other various issues we’re having, but it seems to me that there are a number of underlying issues with controls in general that are plaguing SU7:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/toolbar-broken-in-vr/472150/340

2 Likes