Hotfix for SU7 coming soon?

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
PC
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
Multiple issues like World Map don’t rotate, Mouse Controls settings lost, Degraded Performance, Rudder Controls reset to center, Assistant Settings reset to Easy, Not possible to set Reverse Thrust with my T.16000M, TrackIR not working. All of them already indicated in this Forum
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Not needed
Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Several attempts
PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
Not relevant, It’s a general problem after SU7
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
SU7

In view of the multiple issues that came up after SU7, my question is if MS/Asobo have taken note of such multiple issues that are affecting the users community and want to know about specific plans to release a hotfix and timing. The sim is practically unusable!.

use the search function … PLEASE!!!
you might not be aware, but other people have had the idea to ask about that before you did …

1 Like

Is there a hotfix coming for SU7? - Community / General Discussion - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

I’ve closed this topic as it’s not a bug report in itself. To discuss the need/timing of a hotfix, please use this thread in #community:general-discussion-feedback:

When creating topics in this category please keep them to a single item, as described in the guidelines.

Thanks

1 Like