Is there a hotfix coming for SU7?

As per title, is there a hotfix coming? Planes are unflyable in my sim since SU7 due to control issues.

26 Likes

If there hasn’t been an announcement that there is a hotfix coming then there isn’t one coming.

6 Likes

No apparently not.

1 Like

Now just patiently wait three months till next SU while trying to fly with no real weather conditions anymore and misaligned click-spots everywhere… And also hoping that it will even be considered to be fixed in next SU because developers never can reproduce what everybody can see.

32 Likes

We’ll only know if a hotfix is coming if Microsoft announce that a hotfix is coming.

Until they do that the answer is no, there is no hotfix coming.

3 Likes

“unflyable” Really? Every aircraft is unflyable? That seems unlikely.

47 Likes

I agree.

FBW is back working and 787 HD mod with experimental is operational aswell.

I don’t use GA so can’t comment on those

2 Likes

the bug fix most probably will come with SU8.

at that point, other new bugs will also emerge…

13 Likes

If for nothing else, a hotfix is needed for TrackIR, its completely broken now…

21 Likes

If you cant fly any plane, then sorry it has to be something with your system. 1st thing I would check, is my flight controls, make sure there arent any extras. Then second thing to do is go into the assist menu and fix those, the game reset them to noob mode for most everyone, third thing to do is go into general setup, and make sure all those settings are set correctly, again the sim has a way of changing things it shouldnt.

And then if none of that works,well then ask for a bug fix…

12 Likes

But therefore Tobii Eyetracking is finally working :smirk:

2 Likes

I Flew the old reliable Cessna, for a test run, I taxied on runway…put into full throttle…noticed I had to put full right Rudder to keep centre…I thought this is not right, what has Asobo done…:rage:

Then realised it was my fault, my Rudder settings were wrong…it was user error…now its fine.

Actually edit: someone on this forum pointed me in the right direction.

There is an issue with water landing with the Piper X-Cub. As soon as I touch the water stutter is extremely hard and about uncontrolable. The Icon is okay.

André Vaillancourt

2 Likes

MSFS is a game and not a flightsimulator.

21 Likes

LOL!!! News flash. All flight simulators are games.

33 Likes

Hahahaha true!

That explains why I’m having a **** ton of fun playing it. Thanks.

12 Likes

We have two of us here that flight sim on two computers. We both use TrackIR and after the update the sim is plum miserable to use without it functioning correctly. Waiting to SU8 puts a real damper on things as we really hate trying to fly without it. Neither one of us will be making any purchases until this issue is sorted and I doubt either of us will be doing much flying either. I can’t believe MS pushed this release knowing that they broke it before and didn’t fix it. If they don’t intend on putting out a hotfix to fix what they broke then shame on them and sorrow for the flightsimmers.

15 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Problem Joining Reno Race

I’d just like a hotfix for the intensified stutters especially near the ground, nearly unplayable Stuttering problem - #100 by Nerbulus

3 Likes