Is there a hotfix coming for SU7?

This is when issues becomes confusing, I have read so much on this forum…it appears trackIR, and VR is broken …which is very important to simmers and a must.

However there are posts saying with a few tweaks its working fine…

If there are genuine issues with TrackIR and VR then yes I will vote, I dont use either…but this Sim is just not about Me or my Issues.

My issues with the Sim has been sorted by magnificent 3rd part devs.

3 Likes

Very true sim not playable anymore without trackir

4 Likes

Do you need hot fix for SU7?

1 Like

If for nothing else, we definitely need a hotfix for Track IR. Its insane to me that this feature has been working just fine for over a year in the sim and for some unknown reason Asobo decides that they need to mess with it and add in their own button. TrackIR is essential for most people, myself included. Pausing the tracking results in the camera re-centering. I just don’t understand why they need to mess with things that are already functioning well, there are so many other bugs to focus on…

12 Likes

VR is affected by the mouse-not-working-on-toolbar issue but there are inconvenient workarounds, that TrackIR is apparently completely broken isn’t great news for those users, volumetric lighting is broken, the status of live weather is currently questionable… I don’t have a complete list of existing functionality being borked by SU7 but each of those sure hurts a little. Considering that the very charming intention of the GOTY edition was to present us with a lot of additional stuff to enjoy, it would be a little sad if so many people had to put up with the broken stuff for the next 2 months. A hotfix for the worst issues would be highly appreciated.

8 Likes

I sure would hope so. Fixing TrackIR is important. My favorite plane, the Longitude, still has no Speed Tape and now after landing, it veers on it’s own towards the terminal and and almost impossible to steer on the ground. The rudder does crazy hard moves to right and left.

Another problem with the Longitude is that at times it throttles to 100% when AT isn’t even engaged and it cannot be brought down to idle. So at times it makes landing or taxiing impossible.

I have the Logitech X-56 HOTAS and tried resetting things, and nothing seems to fix the problem. I have to find another plane to fly for now.

I had been of the sim for a while and was looking forward to flying, but not going so smoothly.

I bought the full $59 Reno Package so I will pay around with that today.

I know MicroSobo is doing their best, but it is frustrating to always be in a state of disarray and a lot of users having problems. The xBox user all have the same hardware and they too are having issues, so the difference in PCs can’t be blamed for all the problems.

Hopefully we do get a hotfix to address some of the problems.

3 Likes

Then start a vote all the VR and IRtrack users thats its broke…I would definitely Vote these importantant issues…believe me I understand its a game changer.

At the end of the day VR is the future (I am screwed) like I mentioned in previous posts .

Say it louder for the people in the back.

2 Likes

It’s both!

2 Likes

I am quite sure there will be a fix very soon, not least for the EASY resetting issue.

1 Like

I released the parking break on the Just Flight warrior and couldn’t move. Toggled a few times and the plane wouldn’t go.

Turned out the chocks and tie downs had been turned on (probably from installing the latest JF update). Plane works now!

2 Likes

I have not given just flight arrow a spin yet, thznks for the warning.

Based on previous hotfix announcements I would not expect one until next week.

Further News Flash. I’m fairly sure the full motion simulators used by airlines are not considered as games! :wink:

Have you checked your graphics settings since the update? It returned all of mine to Ultra which caused some obvious performance issues.

would be great if they could fix the no HUD issue in aircrafts they broke. And Im not talking about the menu overlays.

Need a hotfix for :

• Reverse thrust not working
  • Color Banding
  • Some planes are literally unflyable now
  • TrackIR
6 Likes

I wish people would elaborate on their issues, rather than put one sentence, so as a community we can solve the real issues, and discuss as Adults.

16 Likes

If the programmers of a Level-D full motion flight simulator screw up the code, making it unusable or inaccurate, and then disappear on vacation…they get fired. That’s another difference.

3 Likes

I always love the people who just throw out generalizations and claim ad nauseam that this game is the most horrible thing ever invented. How about give some details or situations where issues arise with your partucular situation before spewing garbage all over the interwebs? Yeah I know, welcome to the internet blah blah blah. Humans will human…

14 Likes