A HOTFIX is now available
If you are playing on PC, some packages in your community folder may not have been updated and, as a result, may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behaviour.
Please move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title if you suffer from stability issues or long loading times.
- Fixed broken night lighting when the renderscale was not set to 100%
- Added Offscreen pre caching option in the VR menu
- Fixed some general crashes
- Fixed the Trim reset button on the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant
- Safe mode will no longer trigger when a crash occured when closing the program
- Missing watermask at Lucerne has been added
- Color correction for Photogrammetry in Vienna has been tweaked
- Water crack has been fixed near Moritzburg POI
- Fixed terrain spike around LOWI
- Fixed crash with Resync from Aircraft Editor without any aircraft selected
The Microsoft Flight Simulator Team