How can I request a refund for ATR 72-600?

Actually, the subj. I already filed two bugs about it before I even be able to taxi.
The thing is buggy as hell and I’d like not to have it =\

2 Likes

Hello @Ignalion

You are unable to request refunds for products unless the product has been removed from the marketplace. More info here: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015885580-How-to-request-a-refund-

Are you saying that I’m unable to request a refund even for a product that is not working? That’s new

1 Like

It’s been that way for a while :slight_smile: please reference that article.

Here’s what it says:

CAN I REQUEST A REFUND FOR CONTENT I REGRET PURCHASING?

You can’t request a refund. Marketplace purchases are not refundable unless the DLC was removed from the Marketplace at the creator’s request. If your addon was removed from Xbox, contact our support, otherwise, contact the developer of the addon.

I’ve just replied to your prop brake issue. Its not a bug. Its a change of behaviour to reflect the way the actual ATR works. It was a bug previously when it could be operated without hydraulic pressure.

There is probably a way of setting up your controls to enable proper reverser operation as well but its different for each different controller. Just a matter of experimenting or reading the forums or asking for help.

7 Likes

You are out of luck.
The good news is that you will have time to read documentations, watch videos and learn how to operate the plane. The prop brake for example is not a bug.
I’m not saying the aircraft is bug free but is far from buggy as hell or from requesting a refund. Very far from that.

15 Likes

Let us not bring that discussion here. It is a bug, because it doesn’t work but it should.

The prop brake issue? No, it is not a bug and I will refute it every time you say it.
Unfortunately what you claim can misslead other users to believe the plane is bugged or to operate it in a wrong way.
Please try to get your info straight.

16 Likes

@Ignalion As LuisArgerich said, maybe watching the tutorials will help. Here is the first video: ATR 72-600 Discovery Series Episode 1: Series Introduction - YouTube

There are a ton more in the series, I suggest watching those.

3 Likes

You can say whatever you want, it is a bug because it should work yet it doesn’t.

Oh, I watched that one. That is old and it is incorrect, he operates the prop break without having a hydraulic pressure on it. It was fixed, but as I see, partially fixed at best

Your bug title is inaccurate: “ATR 72-600 Can’t disable prop break”

You should specify that the Prop Brake can’t be disabled with the Blue hydraulic system.

It works perfectly ok if you follow the correct procedure and use the Electric Auxiliary Hydraulic System.

7 Likes

We are repeating conversation from that topic, but again, it can’t be disabled with anything if the left engine is running. It makes a bug slightly less annoying but it doesn’t stop being a bug nonesoever

1 Like

I still maintain when you are reporting Bugs with aircraft, you should have to list what Real world experience you have on type. To verify it is a fault with the aircraft in the sim Verses just not understanding how the real aircraft operates.

4 Likes

And you’re saying you want a refund because you don’t know how to fly the aircraft properly, correct?

11 Likes

kind of stuff you should expect when investing in a “expert” series aircraft … not an arcady aircraft, and require some learning curve

1 Like

There was an ATR pilot bringing it to the point quite nicely:

“It’s not flawed, it’s french”.

:wink:

Search online for an FCOM, there is plenty available on the internet, I can’t link it here unfortunately.

9 Likes

perfect response

2 Likes

Even if they gave you a refund you would still have the plane. The only thing that would change is that you would have the money back. Source: i have refunded two planes on the marketplace: the bad 737 and the Felon.

Oh, so they do give you a refund after all. Is there a procedure for that?