How do I Create a New Topic?

Sorry to post this here but - I cannot figure out how to start a new topic in this forum. I can reply to any topic, but I no longer see any capability to post a new topic/thread. I have done this in the past - but haven’t tried in maybe more than a year. Any ideas? I would post this in a more appropriate forum but…I can’t!

Hey there, @brianprice49. I moved your post here to the Community > General Discussion category.

When in any category, look to see that there is a “+ New Topic” button on the RH side just below the category banner.

whatever you did to make this post?

Do it again. Just make sure you click on the appropriate heading where you see all the topics and you’ll see “new topic” button available

2 Likes

Hi @brianprice49,
When the “New Topic” button isn’t available, it means you are in the root category and not in one of its subcategories.

2 Likes

Kind of confusing to the community, but this topic was created from a post and turned into a topic by a moderator. :+1:

3 Likes

hahahaha hr hahaha that’s explain everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

I posted a reply to this topic since I couldn’t figure out how to start a new topic. I did make a post later - I needed to be deeper in the sub-category structure before a post would be allowed. Thanks.

3 Likes

sure, i just don’t understand, why they didn’t tell you about it and create this topic lol… i remember that first time i’d like oh lets create topic. then… “you know, you too green for that, lets give us some comments” then was same about the likes. “you too big lover here, stop that, and after some hours you can love us again”… i used to at much forums, most of them banned me lol… but this forum something special, don’t sure i like it or i hate it lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.