How do we get rid of the white dot in the middle with camera?

I have no hope for a fix in todays HF. Seems not to be on the list.

let’s wait and see… if no - everyone file a bug - I seriously doubt it’s a feature :wink:

Change to legacy mode and disable cockpit tooltips.

doesn’t work, i did that the first thing after SU5 update

1 Like

Don’t be harch on the White dot , why, because we should, maybe ask yourselfs this.
Where am i in the sim?
How is the weather? Is it sunny or is it raining?
Is the sun low or high or at what time of day im fliying now?
Where is the dot in the cockpit?
Is it moving?
Could it be something unknown that devs use as a refference point and need more develloping?

Why al this is becausse i have a thought on this, although i have not noticed it earlier on.
I think i saw something when i flew away from the sun above the horizon while turn on final approach i saw somewhat White dot like, in the right upper corner of the windshield of my Cessna 172, now i think through this to me phenomenal experience it might have to do with devellopment of raytracing. Unfortunatly i was to late for a screenshot but maybe some of you simmers can try to verifiëren or reproduce.

What are you smoking? :joy::sweat_smile:

For me (Xbox) the dot disappears after 1 sec when i stop moving the camera.
But as soon as i move it, it reapers.

I only se the dot in Cockpit mode tho.

1 Like

Not the game bugs!

Cause they are still here :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

I didnt smoke, i tripped over and stumbled into the pot.
Well hopefully this didnt sound bad, or dubble dutch, :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Okay back to normal, so if i understand correctly it is some sort of aim dot point to switch button or turning knob select button, maybe turn to legacy in ui

that’s the issue, it can’t be turned off no matter what setting you change atm.
i reverted to legacy with everything day 1

I seen this dot a few times now and im not sure but for some sort of reason when i move it but when i click buttons of my mouse it change back to my mouse arrow. For all i know i do not have it all the time.
But the dot remind me in somesort of way if you pressed the middle mousebutton on a webpage and it turn into a big dot which if you move it from the centre line the page start scrolling automaticaly and the furter of center the faster it goes.

It is gone for me since I change to legacy mode and disable all cockpit tooltips, but I doesn’t use a Xbox controller, and I also use the menu bar mod.

Changing the controller sensitivity to 14% dead zone fixed the issue for me. I use a PS4 controller.

1 Like

yes !! its working for me !!

An official update on the matter.

2 Likes

I get it when I move the camera sometimes when the centre of the frame is over a certain flight control, but it always disappears after a second, so it never bothered me.

Are you guys saying it stays there permanently?

1 Like

It`s still there, i dont need it, how to remove the dot? Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.