How do you turn on the checkpoints/waypoints in the Reno racing?

I’m sorry this is not related but does anyone know how to turn on the checkpoints/waypoints in the Reno racing, I don’t have them on my screen so im.not sure where to go…

Hi welcome, my suggestion is go to the search button on the Forum and type keywords doubt you get an answer here.

Good luck

Topic created for OP.

When you have reached Trust Level 1, you will be able to create a new topic. See this guide about Trust Levels:

Does anyone know why my waypoints/markers in Reno racing don’t appear? I cant race without them and I’ve tried uninstalling it hundred times…

I would love to race but I cant figure put how to enable the waypoints/ markers that show you where to go, does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve reinstalled it like 5 times.

I think it is in the race settings

1 Like

That’s what I thought, my race settings are blank…many I’ll reinstall the entire game lol It doesn’t show me my lap number or time either. Thanks for the reply…

You might want to wait to reinstall. There’s a new version releasing Monday (tomorrow; if you are in USA) :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.