How does some of this stuff get through?

Lack of attention to detail, really.

There are a lot of issues associated with popping out instruments or undocking panels (VFR map, ATC, etc). I honestly think that this feature is an afterthought and they never actually test it.

Yea, at e3 when Asobo announced ā€œa plague taleā€ 2 for 2022. As a company with 200+ employees,i remember looking at the screen and thinking :thinking: oh thatā€™s not goodā€¦ (They have a whole flight sim they need to work on)

1 Like

I guess the bigger issue is: how to get it fixed after it got through?

Iā€™ve seen bugs for a year now that are not addressed. Itā€™s all considered ā€˜minorā€™ apparently. But in the mean time I canā€™t even fly a normal approach anymore in the FBW Airbus or in the DC-6 because of these ā€˜minorā€™ bugs that never get fixed.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s the same people working on the sim and A Plague Tale 2, except maybe the graphics engine people (where the sim actually could benefit from development done for other games since they are cross-funding each).

1 Like

Well itā€™s definitely being fully developed by Asobo. Doesnā€™t really matter whoā€™s working on it specifically, which is why i added that Asobo is a 200+ person studio. Obviously what is speculation is speculation, but the fact that they were considered small for a flight sim like this, definitely had me weary when they announced that. If things were going smooth itā€™d be one thingā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.