How download latest sdk

I just did a clean reinstall of my simulator, removed the previous 0.10 sdk and started the sim to get the latest sdk download archive but all I have is this screen, nothing happens or gets downloaded???

Have you clicked on help on the sdk menu’s at the top of the screen and then gone to sdk installer I think that’s what it’s called.

There is no ‘SDK downloader’ menu inside the ‘Help’ Menu.

Oh, after doing another 150GB clean install I got the same problem, then I tried to load a flight which I saw I had no servers listed in the servers window, I then went to options ‘Data’ settings and saw it was all ‘Offline’, then I enabled the ‘Online’ data and saved which instantaneous showed the ‘SDK update available’ yellow area which when clicked showed the download button, weird.

1 Like

Think i saw last night that some where having issue’s with the severs so maybe it was related.

I’m having this same issue:

• Had a previous install of MSFS + SDK.
  • Somewhere along the line, uninstalled SDK through Windows.
  • Did a fresh install of MSFS.
  • Somehow, MSFS still is detecting hints of the SDK on my system, as the Help menu within Dev Mode does not contain the download option.
  • This “SDK Update” button is present, but clicking download within the update window does not do anything.

Going to try and install manually via .msi (if I can get my hands on a copy) to see if it helps.

hello look this page :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like