I just did a clean reinstall of my simulator, removed the previous 0.10 sdk and started the sim to get the latest sdk download archive but all I have is this screen, nothing happens or gets downloaded???
Have you clicked on help on the sdk menu’s at the top of the screen and then gone to sdk installer I think that’s what it’s called.
Oh, after doing another 150GB clean install I got the same problem, then I tried to load a flight which I saw I had no servers listed in the servers window, I then went to options ‘Data’ settings and saw it was all ‘Offline’, then I enabled the ‘Online’ data and saved which instantaneous showed the ‘SDK update available’ yellow area which when clicked showed the download button, weird.
Think i saw last night that some where having issue’s with the severs so maybe it was related.
I’m having this same issue:
- Had a previous install of MSFS + SDK.
- Somewhere along the line, uninstalled SDK through Windows.
- Did a fresh install of MSFS.
- Somehow, MSFS still is detecting hints of the SDK on my system, as the Help menu within Dev Mode does not contain the download option.
- This “SDK Update” button is present, but clicking download within the update window does not do anything.
Going to try and install manually via .msi (if I can get my hands on a copy) to see if it helps.
hello look this page