How long do we have to wait for a replay mode?

With 40 years of flying experience (AF fighter pilot and now Captain with Delta airlines) and many years as a sim instructor, being able to record a starting point (called taking a “snapshot”) is critical to any meaningful training in a sim. You need to be able to quickly start from the same point and try repeatedly to improve on a maneuver. I am teaching my 15 year old son to fly and MSFS is an incredible tool but would be a much better if we can quickly set-up a starting point and recall that position. I am really impressed with MSFS and excited to see how it continues to improve.

1 Like

One option is to make a flight plan and save it. Create a user starting (departure) point in the air and obviously an arrival point then save the flight plan. Good for you! I’m kinda doing the same thing with my grandkids although I have zero real flight experience.

It won’t be Q1. You’ll be lucky to see it at all (from Asobo) in 2021. But, maybe (in 2021). If they knew exactly how to get it done, it would have been assigned a sim update. But, they are working on it.

I recorded another video of the landing challenge in Paris - just as a teaser in joyful anticipation for a MSFS replay function or third party plugins.

I used the closed beta of Flight Control Replay.
I am not involved in the development of the tool nor am I sponsored or otherwise compensated….- I am just a beta tester that likes watching replays :slight_smile:

Cheers and have a great day!

2 Likes

Replay mode is available and works like a charm.

Already received some updates and waiting for this one from their website. I hope today :slightly_smiling_face:

Recording of flight parameters like gear up/down, flaps and various other mainly visual elements. – done – testing

It`s called FS Playground

1 Like

Hi!

There are a lot of new video of my beta testers :smiley:

Closed Beta 2 is now on the Beta testers machine !

And there are also a couple of features and compatibility to announce … will be a surprise !

Out soon? Can’t wait, please!!!

Yes ! Inm working hard finalising a couple of things :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

LOL, well that means we are pretty close, and since the release is in January… Can u send me a buy link? WIll it increase the price when released? Is there any sale before it’s released to pre-purchase? Thanks!

Sorry forgot to mention you @Kartijno

Don’t worry ! I think you can wait or buy now it s the same , the price will be defined when I m ready with RTM build , but I think the price will not change at least in this first phase of fcr v4.5 . Don’t worry the price will not change soon !!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Interesting link regarding FS Playground. It is in German language so the use of YouTube subtitles probably needed.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait anymore!!! I hope it’s released these following weeks, and believe ur working hard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much Antonio !! FlightControlReplay is Already appreciated for other simulator platforms and I put all experience of years of tuning in this FlightControlReplay v4.5!!
F

1 Like

Thanks for this! Is it still planned to be released in January?

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for your support !!! Yes in January (end … very end :sunglasses:)

2 Likes

Thanks man, this is the best thing ever!

1 Like

Nice. FS Playground as well developing beautifully.

1 Like

Thank you so much Sage !

And thank you support FlightControlReplay !!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fabio is it possible to purchase now and then update?

1 Like