How long do we have to wait for a replay mode?

Interesting link regarding FS Playground. It is in German language so the use of YouTube subtitles probably needed.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait anymore!!! I hope it’s released these following weeks, and believe ur working hard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much Antonio !! FlightControlReplay is Already appreciated for other simulator platforms and I put all experience of years of tuning in this FlightControlReplay v4.5!!
F

1 Like

Thanks for this! Is it still planned to be released in January?

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for your support !!! Yes in January (end … very end :sunglasses:)

2 Likes

Thanks man, this is the best thing ever!

1 Like

Nice. FS Playground as well developing beautifully.

1 Like

Thank you so much Sage !

And thank you support FlightControlReplay !!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fabio is it possible to purchase now and then update?

1 Like

Hi!!! Yes for sure you can buy now at simmarket (secure way of payment and secure data treatment) , and after you ll receive email from simmarket with notification of new version v4.5 and you are able to download for free ! Thanks for your support!

Great will do this. Thank you!

1 Like

And I want add during this year will be other fantastic update to FlightControlReplay , that I cannot told you , but will be very useful for you tubers , flight instructors and simmers !!! :sunglasses:

Already in FlightControlReplay v4.5 we have a lot of hardware compatibility , also with a Dofreality motion platform… flight illusion instruments etc

All future updates will be free for all customers , my policy is clear never pay more than once

Purchase made. I am looking forward to this! I like the “easy to use” appearance of the UI, obviously cant comment on performance until I have tried it! :wink:

1 Like

I still have a question.
Can you position yourself during the repetition where you want to be near the runway as a real spotter so watch the landing 50 meters from the runway and then swivel the view with the plane ???

2 Likes

Hi !!!

Yes you can put drone view or custom view and see replay where you want :call_me_hand::sunglasses: and using all cameras you want :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Very good, super great! ! Thank you very much!!
So I understand correctly I can already buy it from Simmarket ???

Yes if you want you can proceed to buy v4 compatible with p3d and fsx Via simmarket ( actual p3d fsx version v4) and you ll be notified when will go out v4.5 that it will be first version of fcr will be compatible with msfs p3d fsx at the same time :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

No thanks, I’d rather wait for MSFS. When is it roughly finished?:+1::grinning:

We are in closed beta 3 . Soon will be released :sunglasses:

Very good great!:nerd_face::+1:

1 Like