How long do we have to wait for a replay mode?

IS it too early to start holding my breath? :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately there won’t be tire smoke at touchdown until there’s a Sim update tho.

A little bit early but we are in final stage

Welllllllll, the month ends this weekend sooooooo I’m expecting to see the release as a birthday gift (on January 29th XDDD) this Friday… mb with some luck we can see it for then unless it’s delayed :)))) @Kartijno

Hi all!

I set a date , a build that will be RTM that i ll release to simmarket will be between Sunday 31 and 6 February . I need to build a Closed Beta 4 , test and i m ready to go out !

I know there are a lot of noise about but i want all things perfect for the release

F

1 Like

Makes sense and appreciate transparency about the dates. Your communication has been excellent which gives a lot of confidence about support going forward. BTW - I watched the Buddy Spike video and am very impressed with the voice control - great idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, let’s see how it goes!!!

1 Like

They should think about taking a leaf out of Austin Meyer’s (X Plane ) book. Full flight replay can be saved. So nothing stopping these guys doing the same. :wink:

1 Like

Any update when will the version 4.5 for FCR will be released?

It’s been planned, we just gotta be patient!

I just checked Simarket and it’s not there yet. But, should be anytime now.

Sure would be nice for it to hit on a Sunday😊

Hi All !!!

Today I think I ll get first RC build .

As soon as I have RTM (today or tomorrow) and pubblish date I ll write post !
F

1 Like

Im still use use FS9. I can replay and see my path say for an ILS both horizontal and vertical. Great learning to to use for practicing. This is a must if your MSFS2020 to considered a real sim.

Also I will post under General some must have on the MAP . Have to say its a great platform and just look forward for the growth and development this

Obviously Waiting for World Update 3.

1 Like

Absolutely! I’ve been using it with every flying session since it was released. Dev has updated it 6 or 7 times to add functionality/features and tweak the UI a bit. Every update has gone smooth for me, no problems or issues.

I had forgotten how fun it is to watch my landings from different camera angles. And the slow motion feature is a lot more useful than I thought it would be. Very cool.

It’s a real shame that MSFS was released without this basic feature… there are a BUNCH of folks waiting for them to add it so I sure hope they have some devs focusing on it.

Replay would ad SO MUCH to my enjoyment of MSFS.

Definitely gotta include a replay mode or flight record function on the sim.

It would be very cool to see my own Takeoff/Landing from the Passenger Window Seat perspective on the A320 NEO or 747-8 Intercontinental.

Any news on the update? Been waiting these weeks for it to be released. Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah ! I m ready … waiting for last things from publisher and start record :sunglasses: and play, instant replay etc etc

1 Like

Awesome!!! Thanks!!!

1 Like