How many countries have you visited in the game so far?

FsHub has me down for 27 so far, though the number is really around 33-40 since i only started using their logging service a month ago. I’m hoping to get to 100 which is a bit more than 1/2 the countries on the earth, and maybe even eventually all of them.

flight sim countries

2 Likes

UK, USA, Nepal and whatever other countries the landing challenges are based at

1 Like

It looks like my first WWT is going to end up at 22/23. I plan on making another trip shortly after this one to get more of them under my belt. It’s great fun to goto the wiki pages while you are in a country to learn more about them.

I like your flags!

1 Like

You remind me of this https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/comments/i69gf3/scratch_map_to_encourage_you_to_fly_around_the/

Once sent to me by the legendary @FarIslePilot

3 Likes

Other than landing challenges, US (home), Belgium, UK, Japan, The Bahamas, Various principalities in the Caribbean, Indonesia (Bugalaga), maybe a few others that I’ve forgotten…

1 Like

Only 17 so far - I haven’t been trying very hard!

UK, Australia, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Syria, Israel, Egypt

2 Likes

Nice. You using just 1 plane for this or multiple ones?
I’ve been using the King Air and that’s been limiting my options a bit when it comes to the oceans.

It has been fun and a great way to learn the plane. The TBM for me.

Funny you should mention the ocean’s issue. The video below is of a world record TBM flight that had an auxiliary fuel tank installed in the cabin of the plane. It is wild to hear the pilot and copilot scream when they finally had a chance to move their legs. The seat(s) were forced all the way up as far as they could go to accommodate the tank.

With “my” TBM outfitted with this tank, oceans are a breeze! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Mario!

2 Likes

@ 7:25… .plumber crack. lol

1 Like

Looks to be around 30 so far. Being Europe based and also doing a RTW helps bump the numbers up compared to flying between states in the US (kind of misleading when a US state is the size of a European country and flight distances are comparable):

MSFS_STKP_LogMap

EDIT:

UK, France, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Croatia, Denmark
Morocco, Tunisia
USA, Canada, Cuba, Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Peru
Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Republic of Nauru, Republic of Kiribata

RTW: South Africa, Botswana. Zimbabwe, Malawi, Madagascar, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Eritrea
Sudan, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Cyprus, Turkey, Iraq, Georgia

OK, so having listed them it’s getting on for 40.

2 Likes

Not even barely visited
France, Iceland, USA, UK, Japan, Algeria, Namibia, Nepal, Chile

1 Like

You mean here in MSFS or in Flight sim in General?

Here in MSFS it is Italy, Croatia, the Canaries and Baleares, Netherland, Germany, Egypt, Tunisia and England.

1 Like

Should be 24 on my world tour (yet) and around ten in previous activities.

1 Like
  1. Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Croatia, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, UK (all but Northern Ireland), Ireland, Norway, Morocco, Eritrea, South Africa, Namibia, Brazil, Argentina, Bahamas, USA, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Mongolia, Russia (Kamchatka), Iran, Georgia.
2 Likes

USA
UK
Canada
Norway
Sweden
Germany
France
Italy
Greece
Georgia
Turkey
UAE
Japan
Australia
Tahiti

2 Likes

passing through the pacific must have been kinda drab, especially with the latest extremely downgraded calm weather ocean textures.

2 Likes

United Kingdom
France
Spain
Portugal
Italy
Greece
Germany
Switzerland
Austria
Croatia
Serbia
Morocco
Algeria
Egypt
Israel
Jordan
Tanzania
Uganda
Namibia
Botswana
South Africa
Lesotho
Kazakhstan
Nepal
Canada
USA, including Hawaiian Islands & Alaska
Cuba
Mexico
Chile
Argentina
Bolivia
West Indies / Caribbean Isles
Australia
New Zealand

2 Likes

Not really. On FL390 I can’t see much water detail anyway and upon landing on some shady aerodrome like this I’ve got other things to watch. :sweat_smile:

Note that I’m flying the Airbus only so it’s sometimes not that easy to find good places to land. I’m currently struggling with the arrival in Kathmandu (VNKT).

Edit: typo.

2 Likes

What apps etc are people using to log their flights?

I’m about a third of my way around European capitals using a mix of TBM for long haul and C172 for everything else.

1 Like

i’m using FsHub for my logging.

main page of Fshub:
https://fshub.io/

my profile:
https://fshub.io/pilot/3863/profile

3 Likes