How many hours have you flown so far?

I fly IVAO a lot so the challenges and tours. I do lead me to use MSFS a lot. and i love it…
:small_airplane:

1 Like

Yeah I just meant I can play my Xbox and PC at the same time

1 Like

I have hundreds of hours but my logbook stopped at 53… :frowning:
Seems I need to have LNM open to record it all.

7 Likes

Untitled

The thing about the play time that you see on Steam is the it count the hours from when you launch the sim to when you close it. It is not a true representative of how many hours you actually flown. I can be sitting in the main menu doing nothing for hours on end and Steam will count those hours.

Only true way to see how many hours you actually flown is in your logbook

1 Like

Lol and even the flight log has had its issues. I flew for many, many hours with developers mode turned on (fixated of course on the FPS window) and came to learn that none of those hours got logged!

It’s the reason I never ever used the ingame logbook. I recored my hours on a seperate database or my suggestion, open an Excel spreadsheet and log your hours there. I record all my hours on a notepad sheet day after day with aircraft type, depart and destination, flight time and some notes to remember me things I visited, driver change, etc. An when I get a month or two, I copy everything in my database for a more detail logbook with a report telling me how many hours I have every single month, year of since the first day I started flying sim back on 1984. On this example, hours for 2021.

1 Like

Did you turn on dev mode? That’ll do it.

Wow over 4500 hours! Thats crazy! I still haven’t cracked the 1000 hour mark yet even after nearly three years… im only at 850 hours but I don’t use the sim as much these days. Although I’d most certainly be at 1000 if my log book hadn’t stuffed up early on… I reckon I lost about 150-200 hours. Oh well.

1 Like

I’ve also heard if you fly with damages off you won’t log hours either… not sure

Thta’s definitely not true, I have nearly 700 hours with damage off

1 Like

Yeah, it’s on

Good to know! I can get reckless now! :joy:

That’s why. Dev mode turns off hour logging for some silly reason.

4500 is impressive. I have 950hrs over 667 flights according to Volanta. But I think that also includes some flights that I did in xp11 before August 2020.

Although I don’t log all flights, the random shenanigans I sometimes do don’t end up in volanta.

Wow, silly indeed…

200 for me.

Passing 3900 in the air as I’m typing this. KCLT to KDEN in the 788.

1 Like

im up to 362 hours lets go for 400 :slight_smile:

2 Likes