How often does the Xbox Marketplace update?

Im waiting so bad for the CS b777-300ER. Is supposed to be already in wait list :persevere: i hope they approve it soon

still waiting for just flight piperā€¦ .since months

4 Likes

FG-1D Corsair and P-38L is what Iā€™m waiting for.

Those are all great aircraft to have and I donā€™t mind seeing the Milviz PC 6 Porter too.

1 Like

I think the lack of enthusiasm is due to only one or two aircraft releases on Xbox over the past few updates.

Jorg talked about the backlog and staffing adjustments theyā€™ve made (and will continue to make). They hope to get to 50 new products a week but unfortunately the aircraft take much longer to test and approve.

If they can start pushing out new, quality 3rd party aircraft quickly I think the excitement will return.

3 Likes

Agree, hard to get excited. I read a while back Gee Bee was on track for this week but since when has the marketplace released anything on a timeline communicated to a 3rd party dev? Seems it would be cutting the line on other products in the hopper at this point too but looks like a fun little aircraft.

excitedā€¦ for what? they taking months for just flightā€¦ months for updates for season from BijanStudio etc

Thursday again already? To be honest ā€¦ zero excitement. Will be a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  update again anyway. Bredoks hot new stuff again or something nice from Mscenery would be my guess.

I have even considered spending Ā£1500 to Ā£2000 on a PC because I am so hungry for a decent airlinerā€¦. Hoping that the PDMG 737 comes to xbox to save my wallet .

That and the the black screen avionic bug that is driving me insane.

1 Like

Yeah on September 30th, 21 content updated for PC and only one for Xbox. They did make up for it by releasing quite a bit of content but updates seem to always be behind. Who knows some of this content could be giving me CTD which I have frequent.

Same goes for me. If PMDG doesnā€˜t release on Xbox Iā€˜ll go ahead and exchange my kidney for an expensive simming pcā€¦

A kidney? Had not considered that, how much you get for one?

I am already looking at a Ryzen 7, 32gb, RTX 3070/80 system but I would rather not go PC with all the extra hassle that involves. Would rather have the turn on and play ease of the xbox.

1 Like

I am totally in agreement. I want to get a PC just for more liveries with aircrafts that have only one or two in the game. Plus LOD could use some more improvements as i hate seeing things pop up when I fly over the area.

Anyone checked the marketplace for updates? Anything decent?

Nope. More garbage and like one update. I guess weā€™re stuck with the Ju-52 being the most advanced aircraft weā€™ll ever see on Xbox.

1 Like

For me, the 7th October marketplace update very disappointing again!
Still no scenery for any airport in Scotland and only x2 aircraft that Iā€™m not interested in.
At least it saves me spending money each week!

4 Likes

Another 777 variant using default avionics while the blackout bug exists. As Iā€™m writing this on work break and a Mooney takes off overheadā€¦ Nothing to do but laugh at this point.

Bwahahaha :rofl:

1 Like

I guess it being a copy/paste job makes it easy to push through approval :wink:

Seriously they must think Xbox users are as incompetent as the marketplace

2 Likes

Very slowly regretting getting this for Xbox. Been out a year has it? And this is what we have on the marketplace? ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up with the Bird Dog? Is it decent? I guess Iā€™m just a glutton for punishment at this pointā€¦

1 Like