How to delete LSZH Zürich - SU7

For the record (for PC): I had the same issue after the update: two LSZH (Zurich) airports installed, overlapping geometry, terrible performance :wink:

But just to say that simply uninstalling the Asobo LSZH airport was not enough for me: I was left with terrible (original Bing maps?) runway textures (you could even see a “starting” airplane “baked” into one of the runway textures ;)), and what’s more: several other textures (mostly taxiways, but also an entire parking space) were seemingly completely missing (they were rendered “in pink”).

So I also uninstalled the Dreamteam LSZH variant and re-installed it (all within the Content Manager). The first time I tried to launch from LSZH FS2020 crashed (just sometimes before the cinematic sequence would start).

But restaring FS2020 and then spawning again at LSZH then worked: all textures are present again and the runway textures look good.

Whether that one tree that I saw on one of the taxiways (very close to one of the terminal buildings, I believe terminal A) is gone I have yet to verify again :wink:

1 Like