How to download the FS2020 game launcher again

Do you want to re-install FS2020 to a different disk drive?

1. First uninstall the FS2020 game via Windows as usual.
  2. Now you need the game launcher to re-install the game again. But where do you get it?
  3. If you bought FS2020 in the Microsoft Store, then you must go there and purchase it again!
  4. After hitting the purchase button, the store automatically recognizes that you own the program
    already and offers you a new downlod of the launcher file!
  5. Download the launcher to the new drive you want to re-install FS2020.
  6. After downloading the launcher, execute the launcher on that drive. The launcher will offer you a
    default installation of the main program files to your boot drive. Change the default installation path with the path of the new disk drive where you installed the launcher (for instance: D:/FS2020). The main program files must be installed to a folder on that disk drive. You can use any folder name you wish.
  7. After the installation to a new disk drive, everything updated or bought in the future will be correctly and automatically saved and handeled on the new disk drive!

I hope I could help. Finding out where and how to get the launcher again wasn’t easy. It was based on the pure hunch of a Microsoft technician that tried to solve the problem with me via telefon service.

1 Like

You can also just do this :wink: