How to download the latest AIRAC circle

Hi everyone. I have downloaded the navigraph FMS data manager and I want to install the latest AIRAC to my flight sim. First question: Is the addon I’m going to download correct? The second question: Put this file in the community folder or put it somewhere else? And the last thing is anyone can suggest any addon about AIRAC to me? My commonly used model is A330-900. :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy:

Use the Navigraph Navdata Center which is updater for FS2020. The application is available from Navigraph. The link is here…

The FMS data manager is used to update third-party software (e.g. LittleNavMap) and older sims. MSFS, as noted above, uses the new Navdata Center exclusively.

Isn’t the AIRAC cycle continuously updated with MSFS? What’s the advantage to using Navigraph?

Try Auckland to Queenstown and find that the most spectacular RNP approach runway 23 is still missing and a number of other approaches around the world and that’s why I’ve been using Navigraph…
Sucks that I have to pay for something that should be apart of the 200 odd nzd I spent on the deluxe package

1 Like

I see, I don’t fly out the country too much yet, so I’m okay with MSFS AIRAC cycles. I thought, however they did update their AIRAC monthly.

Navigraph can update theirs on demand since installation is through their NavData NavCenter client, so they can easily push through not only the standard 28-day cycle, but also any hotfixes without relying on an out of cycle sim update push.

Additionally Navigraph data is still better than NavBlue outside the CONUS, so if you fly in other regions, you will have access to navaids, approaches, etc that stock sim does not. NavBlue only recently mostly gained parity inside CONUS because of FAA data supplements.

Then there is also their Charts which are Jeppensen based. But the NavData only subscription I have is very reasonable - literally the price I pay for about eight cups of a popular brand coffee bought OTC annually. That’s about as good an ROI as I’ve ever had next to my throttle quadrant in terms of sim supplement purchases.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about buying a subscription, it just sucks not having the current AIRAC from Navigraph though :frowning: More money burned I feel like.