How to install PMDG 777

Just purchased the PMDG 777 anybody knows how to install it, received the email after purchass i have an order number but no validation code its nowere to be found! a bit ■■■■■■

Contact PMDG customer support: Portaal - PMDG Simulations

tried nothing thanks

Is this your first PMDG plane? If so, you need first to install PMDG Operations Center to install the plane.

2 Likes

Hi, yes I have but the problem is that I did not receive a link to download the product I just opened a ticket with them, not impressed, thanks anyway

Ok, well, it has been 3 years since I downloaded the 737-700. I looked the mail and it should be called: “PMDG - Your License Code details”. And in it is also the download link.
It should look like this:

(I blanked out my personal details and code)

1 Like

Yep saw that I juste went to the dsscution forum and everybody is having issues to many people bying it at the same time they are overwelmed guess I will have to be patient and wait for the email, thankyou budy

1 Like

As you can see, your keys and download link is also to be found in your personal PMDG account. So, you could download it from there.

Ok, that can be the cause: New plane every one wants at the same time! Happend before.

No its empty for now will check later

Ok good luck and success.

2 Likes

Received email link, clicked download from both the email and my orders page, received verification code in email, used that on web page waiting for verif. code, circle spun for a bit, but apparently nothing downloaded (yet).

Also, is Op Center included in the download? I tried mine (v2) and it said “unable to reach PMDG” after running as administrator.

Thanks. --Redeye

1 Like

hi, still waiting for verification and link on my side

yes op center is downloadable from PMDG

I saw Op Center in PMDG’s Downloads page, but it seems to refer only to if you have the Marketplace version of their aircraft. Thanks. --Redeye

For those with their key but cannot download the aircraft, make sure your pop up blocker is disabled.

3 Likes

I had the exact same issue and it was the pop up blocker not allowing PMDG to download the file after the verification was all done, once I disabled that it all downloaded perfectly fine.

3 Likes

Hi,
I bought my 737-700 from MSFS 2020 Marketplace. Any idea when the 777-300 will be available there, as I can then pay in my local currency.

PMDG said a couple of weeks maybe longer. They want to make sure any early bugs are fixed, since updates to the marketplace take a few weeks.

1 Like

before trying to download, disable the popup blocker!