How to set custom wing views!

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to find a way to do this. Thank you for this!

Yeah me too and than, I found this on YT. Very helpful.

Thankies, SilverCase. Still working myself in and trying to understand the methodology of this sim… Especially concerning camera usage. So your tutorial is highly appreciated.

1 Like

I’m coming from XPlane11 and I like how the camera is. Now I am able to set my camera settings in MSFS exactly like I have in XP.

works like a charm

Haven’t been able to get this to work on the Cessna CJ4 for some reason. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. Seems there is a brick wall in the cockpit.

1 Like

Mind sharing that specific camera text? so I can copy past into cameras.cfg?

I suppose there is still no possibility to assign e.g. a joystick button to cycle the custom views forward and backward? Then we would be quite close to chase plane functionality. Im really missing that :frowning:

You have to manualy setup the camera views in game. here is the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5A6pepVups&feature=emb_logo

I got it working, I no longer need to manually set up cams anymore, I just started with one saved cockpit view and set it to 5 coordinates and went from there and saved several custom views for each plane.