How to successfully pass the IFR/VOR/NDB/ILS lessons?

Hi all!
I was wondering on how to pass the last 4 mission/lesson on IFR and VOR of the flight school… After a lot of try i cant take more than “C” with about 2390pt in the 4th mission… Can somebody make me a tutorial, please? I have some problem also with all the other (NDB-ILS-IFR) because i fail after some minute of flight… Thanks soo much!

Sincerely,
Filippo

For the VOR and NDB lessons, don’t use the G1000 NXi. Use the stock G1000. As for the ILS and IFR Test lessons, they are going to have to be fixed by Asobo.

1 Like

Are those bugged?

I was wondering what’s up, cause I’ve been trying to do the ILS one, I’m pretty sure I’m doing everything correctly, yet every single time I touch down the instructor yells “watch out!” and I fail.

2 Likes

Me too. I didn’t see anything in the forum; I thought it was just me. I’m using the stock G1000. #pc Microsoft Store version.

The 1st thing you have to know . It’s " How to successfully pass " not “pass successfully”

Hi, I’m from Brazil and having exactaly the same bug when landing in IFR ILS lesson. Using PC Game of the Year version. Tried thousant times without success, even doing it perfectly.

1 Like

Hey @StefanoJM ! Welcome on board our community and also welcome to the forum! If you need help dont be afraid to ask me! :wink:

I can confirm. I also fail the landing mission for some reasons…

Sincerely,
Filippo

Yes, the same happens to me. I think the last 2 IFR tutorials are bugged on the Game of the Year update (and the last one from VFR tutorial)

Hi everyone!
I have a couple of questions regarding VOR and NDB.
I am a newbie and going through the training missions on my PC

When I start the VOR training I have to turn on the CDI indicator (it took me 30 minutes to find it.
In the NDB lesson I had to find how to turn on the NDB arrow.

Is this normal? Looking into the videos it seems to me that those indicators should be there right from the beginning.

Is that a bug or do I have to change some settings?

My second question is regarding the NDB training.
I am asked to follow 180 for such a long time that the indicator actually points to 360 degrees. When I turn around the lady tells me to go back to 180 degrees.
Does anyone have an idea what I am missing?

Thanks for your help

Tim

This game is sooo boring and bad- I mean it’s a nice and great looking game, but so full of bugs. Bugs with the bushtrips, bug with the training lessons -btw on the Xbox. This game is absolutely frustrating and kills the game fun!!!