HPG H145 Helicopter Base Pack & Action Pack Expansion | Hype Performance Group - Developer Updates & Community Discussion

Thanks for your interest!

The final number of missions hasn’t been decided yet since we are still working on the first public release candidate. I’m not sure if we’ll develop additional payware missions in the future.

What has been shown so far can be considered test missions. Part of our current logic is that the test missions we end up shipping with the H145 will serve as templates, and that community members will customize and share these as they please.

3 Likes

@PharaohEo thx for the reply, the quality of your H145 gives me confidence in your future products so i think i am going to pre-purchase the action pack. Any rough eta on release date?

Just pre-ordered the action pack. Really looking forward to it.

1 Like

hello, I’m using the h145 beta 9 at the moment, I’m having a strange issue using AirlandFS app, I get no torque reading on the gauges and the propeller stops spinning after a while that I’m flying, but the heli keeps flying like normally even with the prop animation stuck and wrong readings on the gauges, any suggestions?

I’ve gone through this entire topic and I’m convinced. One question that I didn’t see. Can the screens be popped out to use with Air Manager ? For instance, I use the Cessna 172 PFD/MFD screens on a separate touch screen with Knobster.

Did SU9 knock out our garmin?

NEW GTN 750 RELEASE V2.1.32

See https://pms50.com/

• SU9 compatibility.
  • Bugfix: Nxi compatibility: The first display of a waypoint map or procedure preview was resetting the Nxi selected altitude.
  • Added events to the transponder keyboard.
3 Likes

Yup, went there and downloaded it. Thanks for getting to me. I notice it went out, but then there was a message to reset the AP… cool, a little trouble shooting in the sim. Anyway. Thanks.

Here I’m taking a look at the hoist operation, and how it’s all animated, I did both a test hoist mission and a free roam hoist.

2 Likes

Happy Friday!

A new developer build of the H145 Base Pack has been released and can be downloaded from the H145 Download Center!

The Action Pack is undergoing some final testing and we hope to have it available in the next 24 hours. The attached DRF HEMS screenshot shows a work in progress walkaround sequence 😎

Dev Build 260 Changelog:

• Add passengers and custom pilots for Luxury & Civilian variants

• Improve pilot models for H145M, updated uniforms for soldiers

• Add a visual equipment setup page to the aircraft setup app

• Add a cabin setup page to the aircraft setup app

• Allow the tablet maps app to be dragged away from the user aircraft

• Fix “vibrating on skids”

• Improve overall aircraft performance (CPU)

• Add a brighter light for when no radome is selected and the LANDING light is on

• Chin window plates are now selectable for civilian variant

• Air Conditioning is now permanently installed on all variants

• Safety patches are now available for all variants (for aircraft storage)

• Dual landing light is available for all variants (by livery author only)

• Rotor blur textures are lighter now (responding to general feedback that they were too dark)

• Tablet maps app can now be free-dragged around with mouse (click the black aircraft icon to snap back and follow your aircraft)

4 Likes

Really liking the new version out today. The passengers are great and I love the attention to detail. Looking forward to trying out the action pack.

3 Likes

Thanks for the fix. I had to wait a long time to improve the rotor effect! Thank you for all the work! Beautiful!

1 Like

Absolutely loving the action pack add on. Ten out of ten HPG, it really is awesome. Quite challenging too. It really tests your helicopter flying skills. Very immersive and fun. Been doing some rescue missions in Glen Coe. Its great getting the search light mapped to a stick on the throttle.

6 Likes

These are great shots! Glad you’re enjoying it!

1 Like

@PharaohEo do you ever load the very first or second build to remind your team how far it has taken the heli?

It is really incredible!!

Hype has become one of the very highest tier names in MSFS, your work is top notch!

1 Like

Surprised this isn’t getting more attention here as its probably the most fun and immersive addition to the sim I’ve purchased so far. I can’t wait to try it in VR but I’m just having so many issues with SU9 bedding in that I wan to wait until thats sorted.

I’ve got a question. In the hoist anywhere mode is there a way of having a short cut key binding to engage the winchman? I find trying to navigate the tablet whilst carefully hovering quite tricky at times. It would be great if you could just hit a key or a HOTAS switch.

It really tests your hovering ability anyway. Especially if you try it in stormy conditions. Great fun.

2 Likes

So much Fun in VR :heart_eyes: My little Fantasy Rescue Mission in New York

1 Like

It’s been awhile, but yes! It’s really incredible how far we’ve come since the H135.

I agree! A lot more attention is given to fixed wing aircraft, and I love them a lot myself - but I think there’s still a large part of the MFS audience that should give helos a chance as it’s really the best way to explore this beautiful and incredible sim Asobo has created.

Yes, the same primary fire keybinding you use to fire rockets and the miniguns in the H145M can be used in the HEMS to operate the winchman - this is a concept we’d like to carry over to all of the variants, an “action key” of sorts.

PRIMARY FIRE: TOGGLE YAW DAMPER

3 Likes

Yeah definitely. I’m guessing when Asobo bring helicopters natively to the sim later this year there will be more interest maybe. As has been proven with the action pack there’s so much potential for being inventive with what the sim is capable of.

Awsome! Just got it working. Makes a big difference. Thanks.

1 Like

BTW @PharaohEo , thanks for souping up the 135 in the last update. It’s really a goer now… Cheers!

1 Like