HPG H145 HELICOPTER
Hype Performance Group, best known for the Airbus H135 & Icon A5 - 2021 Performance Edition are proud to present one of the most immersive civilian helicopter simulations ever developed. This helicopter is the perfect aircraft to tour the full world scenery in Microsoft Flight Simulator or to execute your missions with precision. You can hand fly or employ the unique auto-flight control system features to spend more time focusing on the job (or sightseeing!) and less time on managing the aircraft. This product is an artistic rendition of the real H145, developed from the flight manuals and pilot feedback.
We are offering an Early Access program for the Airbus H145 which will allow owners of the H145 to provide direct feedback to our developers over the course of production. Download our Early Access guide for more information!
PURCHASE YOUR AIRBUS H145 EARLY ACCESS BUNDLE NOW
THIS IS AN EARLY ACCESS PLEDGE, THE H145 LUXURY & CIVILIANT VARIANTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AT THIS TIME. THE H145 MILITARY VARIANT IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT.
Designed to deliver excellent performance throughout the flight envelope, The H145 is the latest member of its 4-ton-class twin-engine rotorcraft product range – with designed-in mission capability and flexibility, especially in high and hot operating conditions. Compact in size, this helicopter’s small footprint and large, flexible cabin make it the aircraft of choice for a variety of civil or military missions. The best-selling H145 family (BK117, EC145 and H145) has more than 1,350 helicopters in service around the world and has clocked more than 5.5 million flight hours.
Highly detailed 3D model, textures and animation
- Three (3) model variants (Civilian, Luxury, Military) included in the bundle
- Extremely detailed professionally modeled interior and exterior, all PBR textures
- Cockpit is completely interactive, supporting the modern Cockpit Interaction System
- VR Cockpit Zoom supported, aircraft designed from the ground up around VR
- Rotor animations including blade droop, blade flap
- Working doors, windshield wipers, all flight controls animated
- Rotor downwash effects (water, snow, dirt/sand), engine heat blur and emissive effects
- Functional emergency floats (Luxury variant only) with manual and automatic deployment options
- Configurable Wire Strike Protection System, Skid Settling Preventers
- Choose to fly with doors installed or removed
- Each variant includes four (4) stunning liveries in 4K quality
- Hundreds of free liveries available for download on flightsim.to
- Paint kit available
Advanced avionics & detailed systems
- High quality Airbus Helionix avionics - the most modern and safe avionics suite
- First Limit Indicator containing TRQ, N1 and TOT limits combined in an intuitive pilot display
- Synthetic Vision System on all 3 MFDs is supported without restriction
- Map display options including the ability to use any OpenStreetMap/slippy tile provider you may choose
- Maps are combined with sim flight plan, OSM underlay, and weather or HTAWS (Height Above Terrain) overlay
- Maps operate in light or dark mode
- Fully functional weather radar with configurable external radome
- Online weather service available on the tablet and DMAP system
- Included Tablet with powerful apps including Navigraph charts, LittleNavMap moving map, Neofly, Documents library, Maps, utilities & games
- Stream video and websites with our exclusive EFBConnect app for PC
- Configurable hardware options
- Full compatibility with the GTN750 Flight Management System (by pms50)
- Add custom key bindings for over 350 cockpit actions (no extra software required)
- Home Cockpit friendly with L:Vars and H:Events for almost all functionality
- Great for both IFR and VFR flight
Powerful 4-axis Autopilot
- State of the art auto-flight control system with Stability Augmentation System (SAS)
- GTC: Ground trajectory command: Maintain longitudinal and lateral ground speed. So called “follow the boat” mode
- GTC.H: Ground trajectory command with hover: This is an automatic hover mode which will acquire a position and maintain it in crosswinds up to the aircraft limit of 30kt
- LOC/GS APP/V.APP: Traditional precision approach and GPS approach modes
- Fully capable of flying a hands-off ILS-to-minimums approach
- Automatic level-off when approaching the ground to avoid Controlled Flight into Terrain
- Beep Trim (traditional trim mode and AFCS mode)
- AFCS and SAS may also be disengaged for a more challenging flight regime
Helicopter flight model
- Helicopter flight model featuring fundamental flight dynamics like Effective Translational Lift, Ground Effect and advanced flight dynamics such as Vortex Ring State
- H145 uses an advanced Stability Augmentation System (SAS) to stabilize the helicopter using computer controlled actuators
- Support for All-Engines-Operative, One-Engine-Inoperative or Autorotation flight condition
- Operate in both Realistic and Arcade modes - enjoy with a controller or higher end hardware
- Realistic turbine, rotor, cabin, alert and environmental sounds
- Authentic sounds recorded from real H145 aircraft
- Floats deployment / floating on water
- Doors mixed with environment and exterior sounds when open or removed
- More than 50 custom sounds included
Excited to finally share this news with everyone! These were taken earlier in the week and we’ve already made a lot more progress since then to give you an idea of how smoothly and fast development of this project is going.
Happy Friday everyone!
Tonypezz, GBZH35 & @davux3 have made huge leaps forward in development in anticipation of our H145’s first flyable build releasing in August and we’re happy to finally be able to share how the H145 is looking in sim as well as the first look at the new systems that have been designed by Dave.
Airbus H145 - Development Update # 4 is out on YouTube now! Go watch it and leave us a comment with what has you most excited about the H145!
Here are a few of our favorite screenshots from the video in full quality…
Happy Friday everyone!
Tony, GB & Dave have provided some incredible content for this week’s update video and it is honestly my favorite one yet!
Please watch it, leave it a comment and give the video a thumbs up! It would be truly appreciated if you shared it on your favorite social media platforms and with your friends!
As always, here’s a few of my favorite shots from this week’s video:
We hope everyone is having a great weekend!
If not, maybe it’ll be better after you watch our latest update video! Development Update # 6 for our H145 helicopter is out now on YouTube! Please give us a thumbs up and drop us a comment with what you’d like to see in the next update video!
We’re so close to release, hope you guys enjoy this update!
Development Update # 8 is out on YouTube, but more importantly we’ve released our first build of the H145 Luxury Variant to Early Access Supporters!
We have a very brief update video for you this week previewing the H145 Civilian Variant!
Much of the interior and exterior modeling is complete as shown in the video and we hope you all appreciate the attention to detail given to items like the emergency locator transmitter system. This transmitter is attached to the aircraft, at the right hand side of the pilot’s seat and is used to alert and assist SAR forces in the event of an aircraft distress situation
Happy Friday everyone!
This weekend we will be releasing Early Access Update # 3 for our H145 helicopter, and along with dozens of improvements and fixes it will also include the release of our H145 Civilian Variant!
We’ve released a YouTube video that covers some of the new features you can expect from this weekend’s update, and as a bonus it also shows the first images of our H145 Military Variant inside the sim engine!
As always you guys incredible, thank you so much for your support and being apart of this community. If we can ask just one small favor, it’s that you subscribe to our YouTube channel, give us a thumbs up, leave a comment and if possible share the video on your favorite social media platform!
Happy Friday everyone!
The team is currently finalizing the build for beta #5 which we expect to release very soon!
We’ve uploaded a preview video to our YouTube channel showing off a few of the quality of life improvements coming to the H145 in the next public beta release and there’s a ton more features not covered in the video that we’ll list out in the changelog once it’s been finalized!
Hope to see you all in the skies this weekend!
H145 Beta 5 is now live. Check your email or go directly to H145 Download Center.
Here is the full changelog:
- Power-Split (takeoff with one engine only, or fail engine in flight)
- Passenger doors
- Rotor brake
- ELT activation
- Pax vent blower
- Floating on water
- METAR lookup app
- Documents app replaces Charts app
- EFB Connect - Streaming Web Browser / Watch youtube etc (half screen + maps or full screen)
- Flappy bird game
- LittleNavMap (run Webserver in LNM app)
- Navigraph charts
- Alarms & Timers
- Activity Log
- Added many new status indications to the tablet, including doors-open
- Added ability to configure fuel units, temperature units
- Added many new L:Vars and H:Events for home cockpit
- User may add unlimited PNG/JPG documents
- Add a Realism Level switch to disable VRS and rotor over/underspeed (advanced rotor dynamics)
- Flight Model: Add Vortex Ring State simulation
- Added the ability to do doors-off flight
- Added Synthetic Vision System (SVS)
- Tablet battery will discharge based on DC RECEPT + main aircraft battery (plugged in)
- Flight model: adjusted rotor inertia
- Flight model: Autorotation is enabled again with a new simulation
- ELT will now activate with very hard landings
- Cockpit displays are photo-sensitive reducing the need for adjusting the master brightness
- Fuel flow sensor is now optional equipment
- You may now set weight and fuel from within the cockpit
- Fixes for tablet wallpaper being black
- Fixes to the FND and VMS rotor gauge visuals, including the extended danger rings
- Engines will indicate IDLE until they accelerate to a suitable rpm for flight
- Fix a bug where toggling the HTAWS switch would trigger the power on sequence display for the MFDs
- Fix delayed wind speed indicator
- Updated sounds for engine fire test
- Fixes to engine sounds
- Fixed bugs in FADEC logic preventing taking engines to IDLE in flight
- Floats will now add flight model drag
- Key binding added for fill floats
- Fix default 2d/VR cameras (divergence, tilt down 2d view)
- Fix bugs with message list flashing
- Combined various functions in tablet action center
- Make it easier to activate the front cockpit light by clicking it direct
- Reduce screen bounce light and cockpit ambient light
- Fix bug allowing use of AP without relevant systems available
- Fix sound phasing between doors
- AFCS modes flash now when moving to a degraded state
- N2 and NR metrics adjusted
- Rotor startup timing adjusted
- Fixed cockpit rear spotlight not emitting light
- Air Conditioning feature is limited to lux variant
- Fix decals on cockpit doors
- Fix rain/windshield flickering
- Fixed some metrics on NAVD page
H145 Beta 7 is now available!
We’ve been busy this past week adding rotor downwash effects (dust, dirt/sand, water and snow), doing even more performance work, adding new visual effects, added infinite key bindings, resolving an important bug with the flight model relating to your sim fps and much more. We’ve also heard your feedback and due to the aggressive icing model in the sim, we’ve added an anti-ice system to the DEFOG knob.
Full changelog is included below:
- Add rotor downwash effects
- Enable livery authors to select skid struct caps on/off (on by default, no user option)
- Various performance improvements for low end machines
- Fix flight model, rotor animation, N2/NR acceleration and strobe/beacon lights to not be connected to sim fps
- VNE and VY are now corrected calculated and presented on the airspeed tape
- Changes to basic weight of lux and civil variants
- Rework most built-in bindings to use H:Events
- Switch away from /Held/ bindings (Engine Up/Down) to avoid key repeat
- Slightly reduce engine starter .wav sound
- Adjust VMS WEIGHT page knob increment (100kg large, 5kg small)
- Fix for excessive engine N1 / hot starts
- Add weight stations for civil variant (3+2+3 pax + 2 crew = 10 total)
- Add MFD bounce light
- Reduce drag just a bit as both variants are very quick now
- Maximum speed aural based on IAS now
- Added a key bindings system to UserSetup to define any H145 bindings without additional software
- Added an anti-icing system to DEFOG
- Fix inverted EMER SHED BUS bindings
Happy Friday everyone!
We have temporarily reduced the price of our H145 - Early Access Civilian, Luxury & Military Variant Bundle from $42.99 USD to $34.99 USD !
The discount will automatically be applied at checkout. This sale is for a limited time only and is available only from our website HypePerformanceGroup.com
Watch our latest YouTube video!
Our Holiday Sale will be ending tomorrow 11:59PM (EST) on New Year’s Eve! This is your last chance to buy the H145 Early Access bundle at $34.99 instead of its normal price of $42.99!
We were incredibly happy with this H145 preview from VR Flight Sim Guy - watch this vid and check out the other great VR content on his channel!
We’re aiming for the H145M to be released by the end of this month! Here she is aboard the USS America LHA-6!
Happy Friday everyone!
The military variant of the HPG H145 will be released this weekend to all early access supporters!
Check out our latest update video and take a look at the first functional weapons system for an aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator!
HPG H145 Military Variant is available for download now!
DOWNLOAD NOW: https://bit.ly/HPGDownloads
UPDATED PAINTKIT: https://bit.ly/H145Paintkit
Enter your email address and you will be resent your download link. Once in the download center look under the title reading “H145 Aircraft Development Release (preview of next version)” and download the latest preview build available (currently 200).
CURRENT BUILD 200 CHANGELOG
Launch H145M (H145 Military variant) with new visual effects
Variant includes custom body with new details (SATCOM radio antenna etc.)
Functional FZ275 LGR rockets (unguided targeting only) (rocket pods optional in tablet). Rockets have a launch effect as well as impact explosion and subsequent fire and damage to the ground.
3 soldiers visible when passenger doors open (configurable on tablet)
Front camera/sensor is on automatic sweep while flying
Camera display is currently inop (will get something, but no camera support in MSFS right now)
Countermeasures dispensers are currently inop
Add IFR glare shields
Fix IBF (engine filters) not clogging when flying very low over sand/dirt
Fix rockets not stopping when impacting the ground
Fix door soldiers not showing up when DOORS OFF selected
Add an H:Event for reloading rockets
Fix parking brake option not persisting
Fix H145M settings not persisting
Fix H145M altitude hold beep trim not working
Add L:Vars for warning unit
To celebrate the launch of the H145 Military Variant we released a small video!
Help us spread the word about this beautiful bird by sharing the video with your friends and on your favorite social media platforms