HTC Vive Pro 2 issue with MSFS Pop-Up Windows

Yes I saw the post about the resetting windows. HAGS is off on my system. Are you running the steam version or MS Store version. I’m running the MS Store version and that might introduce more issues. I posted a bit more info in this thread: Switching from HP Reverb G2 to HTC Vive Pro (2) - Virtual Reality (VR) / Hardware & Performance - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums about my findings so far. I need a bit more time to come to a final conclusion on this headset. I already swapped the pads out for a VR cover, I’ve got a bunch of them. I did notice that this headset is designed for a wider face than mine and I’m going to have to print some wedges for the sides so I don’t get light leaking in from the sides. Tracking for me has been spot on (V2 x 2 lighthouse and index controllers) and I like the fact I don’t need to have lights on in the room. The god rays don’t bother me but the out of control glare does. I tried an evening flight and it was pretty bad. And I totally agree about HL:Alyx super nice looking the colors and contrast is much better on the Pro 2. While the center image isn’t quite as good on the Pro 2 the drop off on clarity is better than the G2. You don’t notice that sharp to blurry edge as much on the Pro 2. We might wan to start filing ZenDesk bugs so Asobo can work with HTC to get these issues sorted.