Https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/wishlist-for-features-of-built-in-replay-functionality/390484?u=thesevenflyer

I wanted to try to reproduce my first flight with PMDG’s 737 as a passenger. However, I got the bitter situation that you can no longer add a new camera position from the VR as it was done before in the replay function.
When I hit play, I get a screen that is not even VR, it’s as if I were playing a video on a flat screen, and when I go back to 2D, the screen disappears directly. Oh Microsoft, you always have problems with you! You fix things and ruin other things that used to work. For God’s sake! Couldn’t you at least make sure that all the problems have been solved and that the functions that were working before are still working?
I don’t know what’s wrong with the developers but I’m starting to get tired of this situation. So please Asobo. Before releasing a new update of the simulator … Please make sure that everything is working correctly! and that the things that worked before are still working. Otherwise, we are going to get to Sim Update 85 and we are going to keep having the same problem over and over and over again. Fix something, damage something.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wishlist for features of built-in replay functionality