I finally made it!

After a lot of issues with real-world stuff getting in the way, I finally hit the 1000 hour mark! Hurray!

Record

17 Likes

Great you are eligible for ATP minimums lol. Jokes on me I am still under 400hrs. Hopefully when the semester is done I have more time to fly.

1 Like

Congratulations! A perseverance award is in order! :grinning: I’m passing 1600 on my way to 2K, seen a lot of country, very little of it in a jet. Probably 75% in either Beech Bonanza or Baron.

1 Like

Congratulations…

1 Like

Congrats! Don’t get too attached, tough. To say that the logbook is fragile would be an understatement. People have lost higher hour counts than that in the past.

2 Likes

Nicely done! I dream of hitting a number like that!

1 Like

Embarrassed to say I am about to hit 50 hours and I have MSFS since day one.

To bad my hours have been reset to I would be right up there with you.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

That’s a looonng bit of blue bar to fill to the next milestone lol

2 Likes

Thanks everybody!

I hear you! 1100, 1200, etc. might be more manageable increments :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

frankly, since FSLTL launched, all I do is watch planes come and go and I just don’t fly anymore lol

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m only at 760 hours yet. :frowning:

1 Like

Nearly 300 now, 100hrs a month

1 Like

That’s an impressive milestone, @N913TH. I certainly hope you continued journey to 2000 will be as or more enjoyable! Congratz!

1 Like

Wow! I am only at 350 hours-got a little ways to go!

Congrats!! :tada:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.