I may be a lone voice

To use your very own words, it is a fair ‘barometer’ and the steam stats do not appear to back up the multitude of threats of some simmers to return to this last gen sim.

2 Likes

I beg to differ:
This overexposed purple mess was a gorgeous approach into ENCN before.

And this is not a watercolor painting:

Oh, now I see it.

English is not my first language. Now it is a little bit better thanks to you.

My apologies to the OP.
Comment deleted.

The complainers are small and rude minority. Majority is enjoing flying as the sim is increadible.

8 Likes

I partly agree with you but to say the sim is incredible its far from that. Long way to go.

Excellent post. I am in the same boat. Sim is working great. Sure there are some niggles but nothing major. ASOBO are doing a great job.

5 Likes

Or getting back and it doesn’t start and when it does it quits after ten minutes.

1 Like

Nor is the converse true. Please don’t try to suggest that.

1 Like

I have to say i havent seen this much threads and comments about issues with an update since release.

Not only here, but reddit, some youtubers and discord as well.

If its a minority, it sure is the largest minority ive seen so far

2 Likes

TBH, i switched nametags off. xXxYomomma1995xXx ain’t very much immersive to mee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Also looks quite realistic for a English summerday. :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t suggest anything.

1 Like

Yes this was definitely the best update so far. Performance was biggest issue and was solved. I just wish now they’ll have more time for all the other, smaller issues.

People with ctd’s were always a minority (mostly caused by them) so you speak for the most.

3 Likes

Thanks for highlighting the good stuff. There’s undeniably stuff wrong with SU5 but I can’t stand all the ranting, whining and bleating about it anymore. Focussing on the negative is a sure receipe to be unhappy - and I chose NOT to

3 Likes

I 100% agree, you are not in the minority, most of us are silently enjoying the patch :smiley:

5 Likes

You certainly did.

I had them left on from the last Simhanger multiplayer flight, but you are right, just made me laugh how busy the airspace is.

1 Like

For the love of god just please stop with this. Every post where somebody says it’s all fine somebody else chimes in with, yeah, it’s just you, the 2 million other people who have this game are in hell. Enough already!

5 Likes

May I ask what graphic card you use?

Or, more likely, they have a 400HP car and they don’t know how to drive it.

Hard to know that to be fair. People without issues don’t post on the forums that much.