I wish to fly on two PCs as I have two homes. Will the content be synced including Logbook?

As stated in the subject I have two homes and I wish to fly on two different PCs will the content be synced automatically using two different copies of MSFS on two different machines?

Will the Logbooks also be synced? What about the joystick and controller settings?

Here 4 PC’s in 1 home.
On 2 of them is MS Flightsim installed.
I log in on each PC with my MS/XBox credentials.
Logbook are synced automatically. If I buy an addon (Marketplace) it also shows on the other PC.
Addons that are bought outside marketplace, must be seperately installed at your own discretion.
Not shure about controllers, as I am using seperate controllers for each PC.
Would be nice if you customize the controllers settings and they would be available in your second home.

Controller settings are stored in you online account. They should be synced.

You can use MSFS from any device that has MSFS on it by signing in to your MS account.
Your settings, including logbook, are stored “in the cloud”, so whatever device you sign in to, the MSFS you are using “is” yours.
The only restriction being you can only sign in to one device at a time.

Some settings (graphics) are not synced, nor would you want then to be if your two machines are different specs.

Thanks for the help guys

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.