I'd like to share a link - Scenery Map

hello,

if it’s possible I’d like to share a link, for people not aware of it:

it’s a pretty handy map at https://flightsim.to/scenery-map

Some people thought of creating a map to indicate where addon are located. I always use it for my flight planning: I plan to make a trip around the world and with this map I can see where I want to go, see real cities and always land at custom airports! Byebye autogen!
I also congratulate the scenery authors, this community is fantastic! And thank you Asobo for giving them the tools to do it without (too much) pain!

Thanks for sharing! this is great!

I check this page routinely. :+1:

Nice! There are now more than 8000 Add-Ons on this map. Pretty sure there’s something for anyone to discover.

Just as you said, good for flight planning. :grinning: