If Video Game Companies Made Jigsaw Puzzles

Happy Thanksgiving

(to those that celebrate this Holiday), and for everyone, take some time off today from the Drama on Forums, relax and try not to smile as you watch this one –

Maybe it’s so funny, because it seems so familiar !!

“Would you like to buy an extension for the Puzzle – It’s only 30 bucks” :money_mouth_face:

14 Likes

He is really funny, his movie pitch meetings are very good too.
The thing is this assessment whilst exagerated for comin effect isnt that far away from the way the gaming companies seem to operate, (We wanted the money now) probably why it made me laugh so much. "Great post.

2 Likes

I think this is the model that all smart phone app developers are using. I haven’t seen an app in a long time that doesn’t say “In App Purchases”. Downloaded a golf game. Got to the 4th tee box and a message popped up telling me that the 4th hole would cost $2. “Would you like to continue?”

Happy Thanksgiving to those south of the 49th.

Yes - “Angry Birds” comes to mind as well !!

Amen, exactly correct, right on the money ! That is exactly why I am running the premium msfs without a single Mod or Addon. I just want to see where MS takes everyone.

Just because an sitting here, watching how MSFS progresses, does not mean I want to also be a lemming !!

Lemmings_off_cliff_21

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.