ILS Localizer offset ESGG and ESMS (at least)

At least at ESGG Goteborg Landvetter and ESMS Malmo the ILS Localizers lead a course much different than the runway´s direction. Tested with FBW A32NX and Aerosoft CRJ, WIth and without scenery of ORBX. Was present also before the Nordic Update, don´t know when it appeared exactly
Opened up Request #108911
Regards,
Herbert

Same here. Not possible to land in ILS configuration at ESSG on RWY 03

I just did ILS approaches into both runways at ESGG (110.3 and 108.5 LOC), and went straight to the end of the runways. Default 930, no addon scenery, or other mods to the plane or Garmin.
You might check with other aircraft, and see if the issue is with the A320NX/CRJ rather than the airport ILS setup.
I’ll also check the other airport later and see what results I get there.
Regards

Tried with CRJ, same result
Regards,
Herbert

1 Like

Just tried ILS at ESMS (both directions/LOC 108.1 and 111.9) in the default 930 and the approach was fine.
Not sure if the issue is tied to the 320/CRJ (and who knows what other aircraft), but seems to work in the 930.
Since you’ve reported it, I’m not going to spend time testing other aircraft to see what happens. Hopefully they get it worked out.
Regards

Thanks for the infos.

So I have to make a correction, the issue is a connection of the Orbx sceneries and Navigraph data!

Flown with default Bonanza.
Installed Orbx ESMS scenery I have the offset. OBS of the NAV shows a fixed course of 173 degrees, instead of the published 169 degrees.
This time I´ve deinstalled the Orbx ESMS and Navigraph Data using the Center, deleted content.xml started MSFS once, reinstalled Navigraph Data and the Localizer was fixed at the correct 169 degrees. The Approach was correct.

I´ve also posted the issue at the Orbx forum.
Kind regards,
Herbert

1 Like

Seems to be the same here. I have installed ESMS Malmö from ORBX and the Addon of ESGG Gothenburg.

FS-Ikarus

Confirmed still after SU5 and that´s the point I ask myself, does Asobo really work on a bug which occurs only with a third parts add on?

Is there a communication between Orbx and Asobo that way at the moment?

Offsets I have at Orbx ESGG, ESMS, ENTO, and also ESNU and ESSB from flightsim.to.

Regards,
Herbert

Hi Herbert,

did ORBX already answer to your post in their forum?

Kind regards
FS-Ikarus

I just saw, that gladly a Navigraph developer chimed in the discussion.

Kind regards,
Herbert

1 Like

Newest development: Trees are growing all around on the Airport (ESMS ORBX) on the APRON, on the taxiways on the Runway. Terrible, no exact landing possible!

Hi, no such problem here, but I also did the "“Navdata Refresh Procedure” before testing:
1.) Deleting AIRAC using Navigraph Navdata Center
2.) Deleting Content.xml
3.) Starting MSFS, Quitting MSFS
4.) Installing AIRAC again
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Herbert