Improve AI Traffic at Airports and in The Air

Lovely AI traffic there @Wilster2070 . In current version of FS the AI traffic often seems to freeze on the runway & once I’ve seen a plane freeze while taxiing. Shared the image here too,where the airbus with blue skin is taxiing through a transparent plane

Maybe some AI gets caught up in a loop of sorts? Just had another issue requesting taxxing IFR;

it also got caught up in a loop & kept repeating & pilot kept answering.In the screenshot it says “ground service” but I had the impression I was in wrong menu/stuck in ground service menu,cause had to click clearance tab & ask once more,before it finally worked.Another pathfinding issue of sorts perhaps as suggested earlier.

Aslo after arrival I had issue with the game not recognizing that I had landed,

And clearly it was an airport with parkings & gates.
even after coming to a complete stop ,it didn’t proceed
to ask me to clear the runway ,just “cancel landing intention”.Maybe my save is corrupt or so? I did reload several times after failed landing attempts with Cessna, very hard to land with this plane & easy to overstress.
.After the game didn’t switch to recognizing me as landed ,I reloaded the game again & let the AI control aircraft,but still same result;
only “Cancel landing intention” & it didnt skip the entry pattern or anything.
I also tried to cancel landing intention even though i’ve landed ,but then I got very basic options,
only pushback.I was unable to finalize my flight before returning to main menu.It was nice flight though.

Also had to request landing when I was very near to the airport,at 7000 ft…While it usually instructs to descend when approaching destination.So there might be path issues from A to Z.