In-game store airplanes "synced". Thoughts?

Couldn’t find another forum post on this and just wanted to hear others thoughts on this.

Was doing a fly-in today and with more and more planes getting released in the store people are starting to vary in the planes they use. I understand this would only work with the in-game store if possible but I would love for Asobo to find a way to sync those planes so I’m able to see the correct planes. Rather it be downloading that plane into the game (Which brings up a whole other issue of how many updates and downloads would you have to do update everytime you launch the game).

It would just be nice to see a CRJ700 that someone else is flying even if I don’t own it so everything matches up correctly. If you’re parked next to someone in a CRJ but they don’t have it and it loads as a A320. Just some thoughts and was curious on what other people thought about something like this.

Unless of course I’m missing something completely and this is a setting I’m not aware of somewhere.

Hi @Amarrac96,
There is a wishlist on this:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/multiplayer-display-other-players-actual-aircraft-3d-models-and-liveries-around-you/242898

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.