Include parking at all airports

it gave me a clear to land,I did let AI manage all except from the aircraft during the whole flight.
Maybe if some tasks are handled by AI ,the game doesn’t recognize it as completed?
I did went through the descend phase where I was ordered to follow the marks at 2000ft in a circle ,then runway in sight & clear to land with landing entry pattern.
So I did land & got achievement “Flights of fancy” when I hit the landing track.
Maybe unlocking that achievement messed up the transition somhow?
I think the synergies between gamesystems might cause these kind of issues at times

The phase in flight that most often gets messed up for me is approach & in transition between landing & landed,the contact ground not having options you’d expect.
Maybe the game often doesnt recognize parking options at such smaller unknown airports.Could be a mapping issue.Interface mess up or perhaps bad synergy between game systems.Would be nice if some testers got on it.

I also saw someone mention that,whatever you do,not going on the runway again after you have cleared the runway.But I was thinking about that advise landing here & never went on again,as it was said the game would think you want to take off again.

1 Like