"Insert game disk" ? Is this some FSX joke?

Tried rebooting so far, doesn’t work.

Have you looked here?

Microsoft Store version - “Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc” Error message – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

same here for me

I have the same problem right now :unamused:

OK so its not just me. Outage.

same here…tried restart…nojoy

nope same here. tried all the Zendesk suggestions

same here seems to be a general issue

I have the same

Logging in and out seems to help some people. Can anyone with the issue try it out?

Nope. not working

1 Like

An outage was identified by Xbox

the same problem here I restarted the game several times but the problem continues

Same here. Typical Friday afternoon on MSFS2020. I did just do a quick Windows 10 update prior to launching the game - not sure if that had anything to do with it I doubt it. Probably just typical Microsoft woes…

I have exactly the same problem.

Same problem here too.

be patient
Xbox Status | Xbox Support

(20) Xbox Support on Twitter: “We’re aware that some users are unable to purchase games, launch games or start Cloud Gaming sessions. Our teams are investigating. Please keep an eye here and on our status page for updates. https://t.co/kQKp1LYR4o” / Twitter

This is a well known problem, specially if your internet connection is slow, or if you have MSFS installed in more than one machine, and there are not sync, or you have problems with updates. I had it once, rebooting took care of it.

Re-booting will not fix it this time – until the MS server are back up again.

3 Likes

Same here…Was in the middle of a flight. The issue crashed the sim…Thanks