Installation Issues & Bugs Megathread

nevermind. I found it via Google. It is a beta version.
After I installed the Xbox App it works right away

i didnt have beta , its a new installation through dvd’s

1 Like

This one

1 Like

i installed it now , ill try

Where do you download this from?

xbox app for win10 , type google

that did the trick , dunno why but ok . thx !

@BoltingRegent27 Have you fixed your issue?

Yes , installing the xbox app for win10 did fix it

Same here!

At the TBM splash screen “Press Any Key To Start”… Press a key, a spinner spins for about 10 seconds… and then nothing!

This game is pathetic! :-1::-1::-1:

2 Likes

application xbox pour win10 , tapez google

install it

Thank you for the update @BoltingRegent27. Please file a support ticket on Zendesk, describe your issue and let them know how you fixed it.

Installed the main game and was able to fly. Restarted the game and it said it needed to download more data. It says its downloading but nothing ever happens. It just sits there forever acting like it is but nothing happens. I’ve cleared the store cache, run as administrator, tried deleting the most recently updated file, nothing seems to work :frowning:

should thank me for the fix lol NH400 lol

Nothing happens when I press the ‘fly’ button. Except when I try a bush trip. All the other modes don’t work. Confused…

Ticket is instantly flagged as solved when we submit something on zendesk…

I had a similar problem back in the alpha. Running MSFS as administrator solved it.

Hello, I have when loading the game crashes the game itself before reaching the main menu, as it can be solved

Tried that :/. Have done complete uninstall a couple times and have tried running as administrator, no dice.

When i press any key to start the game , it returns at the screen “press any key to start” ?!!?
So what now ??