Installation Issues & Bugs Megathread

Exactly as i was told, great to know it work. Happy flying. 50 more minutes for me the wait is long lol

Thanks for the update.

Any status on the insert disc bug has it been resolved yet i want to make sure its fixed before i can start my installation tonight

@Nyx1819 Do you know an approximate update for when the insert disk error should be fixed?

I was able to download/install standard, but even though I purchased the Premium Deluxe it is still showing as “pre-purchased” and won’t let me install it. Actually, it says some nonsense about how it’s not supported on this device, but that is absolutely incorrect. Anyone else having this issue?

I have installed standard, the digital key, but that’s where it ends. Can’t install beyond that point. Runs fine though. Fun so far.

1 Like

In the Microsoft Store I chose the Premium Deluxe version and installed that.
I didn’t choose the standard or premium versions when choosing which to install.
Just in case look within the sim if there is an option to upgrade to the Premium Deluxe.

You dont install the premium things it’s just licenses, when your in the sim you can download all your premium content from the content manager.

I do not have an ETA. I will see what I can find out and update my thread as soon as I get more info.

@Nyx1819 ok now event show some reports, do they need Windows error repport or the application error report ?

When i press any key to start the game , it returns at the screen “press any key to start” ?!!?
So what now ??

Try to reset and load the setup again.

i havent got acces to the configuration menu

Do you have the XBox App installed?

My loading screen is stuck. Doesnt move ahead.

yes , everything stays the same, defender is closed

Xbox Game Bar you mean?

Windows Defender? The anti virus thing? What does that got to do with anything? Are we supposed to turn it off before/during installation?

In about 1hr and 10 minutes the game will be out, so they are preparing the release. I think you’ll not have access any more to the Alpha or Beta.

//edit: Look into your Insider Hub. The game is no more there. :wink:

they say its better to deactivate

Same here, tried multiple times to uninstall, install again, turn off antivirus, change language, nothing helped. Any workaround?