Installation Issues & Bugs Megathread

I am stuck at the end of the installation with 3GB left, and it just asks me to “Please wait”. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and it is still there. Any idea?

i have the same issue. im missing 3.68GiB

Can’t install either. I get the “Check Update” screen and then it just gets stuck and does nothing on the loading screen, with the blue loading bar sticking in place for 5 minutes and longer:

4 Likes

The steam store is back online

You need to add “RESTART PC AFTER THIS

I followed the email and it told me to contact support and insisted it was a Game Pass issue, which suggested I use the web chat to contact an Xbox Gamer for help…

#Kiribati (:smiling_imp:), figured it out :wink: Thanks for the store region hint :stuck_out_tongue:

RESTART your PC

Hi all
I recently buyed the MS Store Premium Deluxe Version and I’m not able to start the download as the store says that I have to choose a compatible drive but the only one which is displayed is C: where I don’t have that much disk space at all.
I never had that problem with any other game.

Any solutions for my problem?

Thank you in advance

Greez
Chris

I got stuck at the same screen. I simply closed the sim and restarted. Working until now

Already did. Didn’t work… but after reinstalling the launcher I finally got the entry in the start menu and could launch it as administrator. Seems to work now, thanks.

I feel a lot less lonely, did you find a solution, I also have 3.68Gb left with the message “please wait…”

1 Like

I have windows store version and i get this message when i click on the icon

[Window Title]
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.7.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe

[Content]
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.7.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

[OK]

Please help…

Does it launch through the store?

Same here… I installed it to E: and it trys open it in C:…

1 Like

tried via store and via shortcut… also moved to D: drive and still has same C: drive error

If you haven’t downloaded the 90gb in-game, maybe try and reset/repair the app through settings? (I am not sure if that would delete the 90gb if already downloaded)

also done that… un-install. repair and reset… tried them all

Does that help in any way?

if i install, it downloads ca. 1GB in the store. then it says its finish. if i press play, i get the errordialog from the first post here. tryed to install in Xbox-App and in in the Store. Same problem