Installation Issues & Bugs Megathread

Yup I had that same issue earlier today and had to redo my entire pc, did a fresh windows 10 install to get it working again after being on the phone for an hour with microsoft support who also didnt know a solution other then to do a windows reinstall. Now it works again and I could install the App from store.

try to do a restart of the sim see if that fixes it.

Did you have to reinstall the entire game? Or did you just have to download the extra content from premium deluxe?

Ainā€™t that perfect :stuck_out_tongue:

Steam (Store) is down at the momentā€¦ Maybe Iā€™ll buy it in MS Store after all (even though the store is having its own problems)? :wink:

Well it was anything but perfect, was a horrible day actually lol. Lots of stressing and irritation for hours and then having to redo the entire pc with only 3 hours sleep and now waiting for release to do a bit of flying. But im glad it works again though. You might have ended up with the same unknown problem where everything installs and downloads except flight simulator which was the case for me.

Here nothing from the store works, doing a complete restore now. Crossing my fingers that it will workā€¦ I had to do it sometime soon anyhow so no big issue tbh.

i have to correct myself, i dont even see them in my content manager (mixed up 747-8 with 787-10 :-D) so obviously it doesnt recognize my premium subscriptionā€¦

Did you install it from the same store you bought it from ? Dont install when your locale is set to something different then what you bought from or it wont recognize that you own premium

what to do when you press any button and wait until it loads and your game crashes halfway through without any errors how to solve this problem help me forgive

Hi everyone.

If you have sent a bug report to Zendesk reporting installation issues and your ticket has been marked as solved, you should have received an email from our support team with some instructions.

Please look for emails from support@flightsimulator.zendesk.com

what to do when you press any button and wait until it loads and your game crashes halfway through without any errors how to solve this problem help me forgive

[image]

Same as above here in Aus - has been checking for updates now for more than 3 hours - not sure if its actually doing anything - restarted a few times with exactly the same result.
Do I let it keep going? Not sure what to expect.
Thx

1 Like

When i launch microsoft flight simulator 2020, i have an app that crashes everytime, ā€œparsecā€, does it have something to do with MFS2020?

Deleted files, uninstalled and re-installed 3 times and iā€™m still stuck on ā€œplease waitā€ā€¦what do i do?

1 Like

you also crash when loading the simulator

Personnaly, iā€™m stuck on a blue progress bar on the main menu below the TBM and i already installed the hole sim 3times

i canā€™t put any screenshot, the site did not allow me to do it

@mrgador - You need to reach TL1 before you can post images. If you are unfamiliar with the Discourse trust level system you can view a quick overview here.

I have manually bumped you up to TL1 so you can post your image.

I also have the ā€œInsert Disk Issueā€ ā€¦ Tried reinstalling everything + wsreset. It did not fix anything.