Installation Issues & Bugs Megathread

Thanks for the heads up! We are doing further investigating.

hey the sim have downloaded only the standard edtion flies
i dont have any exrta airport or plane.
but i got this error on the store

1 Like

same issueā€¦

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mouse Stops Interacting with the Virtual Cockpit

Hi Im in Australia downloading now and with a good internet connection it appears it is going o take 16 hours to download. How is it going for others for others ? Do I have problem at my end ?

I pre-ordered the premium edition of the sim. How do we download or access the content, the in-game store wants me to buy it again?

2 Likes

Iā€™m on the same boat. Bought the premium deluxe. It seemed to download and install only the Standard version

Someone from Microsoft answered this here:

1 Like

Upgrade from the standard not to the standard right?

Problem is the aircraft and airports are not showing Up

Iā€™ve launched the game but canā€™t see the additional content, only the option to buy it in the in game market place. Seems a bit odd, confirmed the planes are not in the hanger either.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m in India, having the same issue, I checked my internet connection too, and Iā€™m using it wired so I donā€™t know whatā€™s wrong but youā€™re not the only one.

same here
the sim didnt even download the exrta airport/planes

Is the insert disc issue fixed yet

Yes I did that originally

Iā€™m here in New Zealand and have the issue where after downloading the initial 1GB and launching the game it will crash briefly after ā€œPress Any Keyā€. Tried a few of the fixes here, made sure everything is up-to-date and checked my Game Pass details.

1 Like

If i delete the last downloaded file, then the game just wont open. So iā€™m still stuck on ā€œPlease Waitā€¦ā€

Bonsoir

Je ne comprend pas quelques chosent sur lā€™heure de lancement jā€™ai vu la France est Ć  22h le 17 aout , il est 22h12 et je ne peux toujours pas accĆ©der

Same to me - still getting the message to insert a game disk.
Also there is no update on the microsoft store.

[ANSWERED] By the way - what should I do after launching wsreset.exe ? Just saw a black window with a blinking underscore.

-> it is automatically erasing the cache data of the store. Window disappears when it is done.

what is going to happen when it opens in the US ??