Is it me or

Is it me or the Vr in FS2020 is the worst i ever seen. Ok I’m not a expert in software dev. or other stuff related to this but they need to look at what other sim dev they made or even ask to a 3rd party developper to do it because is a damm ■■■■■■ mess your vr implentation. Please please and re-do-it the damm menu(not the main one but when we are inside the plane the damm top menu really doesn’t work. instaed of doing a damm f… eyes candy menu. at least make one option that we can have the old damm fashion menu like fsx or x-plane etc. is better in VR to have the tradionnel menu (the old fashion)

This must be just you because Jorg knows what a good VR implementation is:

:thinking:

1 Like

With all due respect to your frustrations, I find the MSFS in cockpit menu much better than any other sim (FSX, X-Plane, Aerofly FS2). With X-plane, the menu is so small I can’t possibly read most of the items. Plus you have to navigate through several levels of the menu using the controllers and it very often doesn’t get you there. Many times it doesn’t work and you have to start over again from the top level. In MSFS I can press TAB easily enough while in VR and navigate the menu items very easily using my mouse. I can also adjust the menu to include as many or as little processes as I care to. One thing I would like to see improved is the menu accuracy with the mouse cursor. Sometimes the cursor doesn’t seem to meet the menu icon very easily.

Yeah, you are the problem, definitely! :blue_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.