Is it possible to edit the cabin of the PMDG 737-700

So I have been having fun with the PMDG 737-700 and I’d like to ask the community
If it is possible to edit the cabin of the PMDG 737-700 (how it looked like)? If so, what is the file?

Edit it in which regards?

There are some edits you can do (such as layout) directly on the FMC.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for answering what I meant was editing how the cabin looked like. Thanks for correcting me ;D

I don´t know what you mean. The livery how the outside of the plane is painted? Because there is no cabin in the PMDG 737 the camera is blocked at the cockpit door :slight_smile:

Yes there is a cabin! There is even a unique BBJ cabin that is different to the scheduled air line cabin. Currently the textures are lower resolution, but PMDG has already said they will be upgrading the cabin to a higher level of detail in a future update.

2 Likes

You can select the PAX (Passenger) Cargo, or BBJ (Boeing Business Jet) from the aircraft selection menu. Once loaded in, you can use the FMC to change some settings. For example, in the PAX variant you can use the FMC to adjust first class, etc…

As noted above, there are existing rather low quality cabins in the aircraft already, though one of the improvements PMDG have already talked about is a set of brand new, high quality interior cabin and wheel well models.

1 Like

Wow they are going to update the 3D model? That´s wonderful! Maybe they fix a few minor bugs in the virtual cockpit too and voilá we have a PERFECT 737 :slight_smile: