Is there a hotfix coming for SU7?

Here’s when the hotfix is coming out :slight_smile:

1- SU5 came out July 27th : Hotfix on July 30th and hotfix 2 on August 6th
2 - WU6 came out sept 7th : hotfix came out sept 17th
3 - SU6 update came out Oct 21st : no hotfix

short answer, we may or may not get a hotfix in a few days :stuck_out_tongue: lol

2 Likes

Haven’t they gone on holiday anyway now?

I don’t think we will get any hotfix or update until the next regular patch next year.

If I remember correctly from the Dev Q&A, most of the team is going on a winter holidays for some weeks.

The sim is too buggy for my taste currently (imo), but I can do other things in spare time than fly MSFS. Not really a big deal. YMMV.

He has to rethink his policy with releasedates and sticking to them no matter what. He should stop announcing dates and only release the stuff when it is fully ready. Its just plain awkward in what state they release their addons. No serious developer would do that…

2 Likes

Wow I can confirm disabling lens correction option stops the misaligned click-spots issue!! One less issue to care about! Thank you!

4 Likes

What about the world map, I can’t move the map, only when I choose airport, what about you?

[UPDATE]

already got it! is to restore mouse settings

1 Like

Why are so many playing “triage” and quarreling about what bug needs to be hotfixed first and foremost here? Not to mention the competition in blowing things out of proportion… One could come to the conclusion that not all bugs that could use a hotfix are in the software.

back to SU4 !!

4 Likes

Not my finding but happy to pass it on :slight_smile:

Seriously MS/Asobo cannot reproduce the multiple issues above?. They don’t even apologize for anything they’ve done with this SU7. Also, waiting for a hotfix here and that they re-think about this crazy updates policy

1 Like

That’s the problem–we can’t fly without remapping. And we shouldn’t have to do that. But w/e.

Thanks, there is no option to turn off HUD instruments in external view the 'Options Camera /chase / is missing the /HUD on off line in my game update, request advice, Thanks

Never mind I found it in Assistance, bottom row

In real life, using full throttle almost aways require that I use a significant amount of right rudder. We are taught that in flight school.

3 Likes

In game I learned if you keep your prop pitch set for low rpm (1650 or so), you barley deviate left or right down the runway. ;p

:point_right: If you fly an airplane from the outside view, it’s a game.
If you fly an airplane from within the cockpit, it’s a sim. :wink:

11 Likes

Well TBH, I tweaked a bit but still required a lot of right rudder, also I slowly put throttle into full power…maybe thats the way it really is. And I slowly increase throttle.

Can you remember the good old days, before Xbox damage?
It seems that every aircraft requires a lot more setting-up for the Controllers , throttles etc.
So the keybinding process has become a regular task for everyone concerned.

Remember in the Control Options when we pressed a button or key the same would illuminate on the Screen and you could clearly see that you have bound the right key for the right operation.
But now we have nothing! the Axis movement is still shown and highlighted so you see the axis on the screen, but not buttons/keys, why would Asobo remove such an important function is beyond me.

I have reported to zendesk etc but it never made it into SU7 and I have a feeling it will never return?
Unless someone knows better!

The good old days
Press a button and it lights up … a technical marvel!

6 Likes

The good old days and 12-15fps, yes I remember them well

4 Likes

I have thw same issue with thrust reverser not working. For B748, 77W, 787.

Need fix asap, could not fly any plane.