Issue: New Alpha Flight Controls XPC, Honeycomb XBOX Hub, Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Still not working on SU12 Beta. I have no hopes of adding proper support with SU12. Not sure if I have any hope for it to be supported in the future at all.

Honeycomb now suggests SU13 or SU14 for delivery of this fix.
Bravo lights on Xbox

still no lights

„SU13 or SU14“ for me sounds like Asobo has no interest in properly supporting honeycomb hardware. Very sad and not understandable as that’s the best hardware out there that works on xbox.

1 Like

Ridiculous behaviour. Speaks volumes of their overall intentions , no longer term financial benefit in this for them so y fix
right

Hello, I have a question. I don’t want to buy the Alpha, just Bravo. Is there any way how to connect Bravo quadrant to XBOX without having the Alpha? Thank you!

Simply put No

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Same thing- Xbox detects Alpha XPC when plugged directly into XBox but neither Logitech rudders nor Bravo throttles are detected when using Honeycomb hub- the Alpha becomes un-detected when hub used. Ticket in to Honeycomb- awaiting reply.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Update- Honeycomb responded and had me test the Bravo via PC. Bravo is detected by PC and responds to inputs from it. Honeycomb is sending me replacement hub and hopefully that solves the problem.

So I ordered new hub and Bravo when connected still causes msfs to undetect Alpha. Logitech pedals do work via hub when Bravo is unplugged from hub. Anyone have any suggestions? I let Honeycomb know and waiting on response.

Solution for non responsive Bravo = reinstall MSFS

I have an Xbox X with Alpha, Bravo, and hub. The Bravo was non responsive, no landing gear functionality, only throttles.

I reinstalled MSFS and it’s working great. Indicator lights still don’t work right, except for auto pilot.